CHAPTER ELEVEN

Second pov

You texted your bestfriend, that you weren't feeling good, so you have to skip school today.

(bf/n) was glaring at atshushi that was just sitting on his chair normally, like he was forgetting someone infront of him.

She rolled her eyes at him as she just sighed, waiting for him to asked her about you, but he didn't even asked.

"What are you doing, murasakibara-kun"

Timeskip~

It was already the end of class, as (bf/n) was looking at atshushi that suddenly stood up, as a fimillar girl went in.

"Ready to go murasakibara-kun"she smiled happily as atshushi nodded, and (bf/n) stood up and directly went to atshushi, slapping him.

"(bf/n)-chin?"he looked shocked as he held his cheek, he saw your bestfriend glaring at him with anger, which made him backup a little.

"How dare you hurt, (y/n)"(bf/n) said bluntly, and atshushi looked confused.

"(n/n)-chin?, she is sick isn't she?"atshushi asked rubbing his cheeks.

"No she's not, shes hurt beacuse of you idiot!"(bf/n) shouted as everyone went quiet, atshushi's eyes widen.

"What do yo-"before atshushi couldn't finish, (bf/n) cutted him.

"She was hurt, cause you haven't been spending time with her, you were always so happy with this......UGLY GIRL!"(bf/n) pointed at the girl besides atshushi and she looked shock and atshushi looked a little confused.

"(y/n) is actually more pretty than this girl, but lets set that aside, since we already know (y/n)'s beauty is more higher than her"as the girl looked annoyed and (bf/n) rolled her eyes at her.

"But I will never frogive you if you hurt my bestfriend, if she hates you, i hate you too"(bf/n) glared at atshushi, she stomped her way to her bag but after (bf/n) was about to go out, atshushi ran off.

"You go get her, murasakibara-kun"(bf/n) gave him a thumbs up, as she looked at the girl.

"Sorry, but murashikibara-kun is madly in love with my bestfriend you stand no chance, UGLY!!"(bf/n) said and ran off before the ugly girl can talk back, and she sweatdropped.

Atshushi ran to your house, thinking of what has he done, he couldn't frogive himself, he panted after he was in your doorstep and rang your doorbell.

"ye- atshushi-kun"you answered the door, as you looked kinda shocked, atshushi eyes widen as your eyes were kinda puffy like you been crying for days.

"(n/n)-chin.."atshushi said and you didn't make eye contact, then you suddenly felt someone hugged you, atshushi hugged you thightly and you looked kinda shocked.

"atshushi-kun?"you asked as he snuggled on the crook of your neck.

"Did i hurt (n/n)-chin?"he asked and you eyes widen, as he suddenly carried you and closed the door and he sat on the couch with you in his lap.

"Tell me (n/n)-chin, did i hurt you?"atshushi asked and you looked on the floor, as atshushi hugged you from behide.

"please tell me (y/n)"atshushi told you seriously  and you sighed, and nodded.

"well, you did"you mumble as he thigthen his hugged.

"cause you looked so happy with the girl, and I think she's really pretty with her beautiful hair, and maybe you don't like me anymore cause maybe I don't looked with my hair anymore and-"you were mumbling out everything as atshushi looked shocked cause you were mumbling stuff out, as he grab your chin and kiss you and broke it,
And you began to turn red.

"(n/n)-chin is more pretty than her, like (bf/n)-chin said"atshushi manage to face you to him and  hugged you,  you looked confused.

Your pov

What did (bf/n) told atshushi??...

"And (n/n)-chin looks cute with any hair style"atshushi said sweetly and I blushed and he got a stran of hair and place it behide my ear.

"And I love (n/n)-chin more than her, she's just my friend"atshushi told me as he ruffled his hand on my hair.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you (n/n)-chin"atshushi told me like a child, as I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Please frogive me"atshushi whispered and I nodded.

"I already did"I told him and he hugged me thigter.

"I love (n/n)-chin so much"he hugged me like a teddy bear, and i laughed a little.

"I love you too atshushi-kun"

--

Hey my dudes, I'm sorry if i wasn't able to update lately, but i have been working on a bakugou katsuki x reader.

I don't know if i should post it, but it has spoilers on the manga.

But yeah!! I'm so sorry.

Im leaving this hereXD