CHAPTER FIVE

I woke up, seeing mura-kun's bed hair, and cute sleeping face, I tryed to wiggled out to freedom, it was no use, I sigh.

"Mura-kun..."I poke his forehead.

He just hug me tighter, and cuddle me, I sigh again.

"So much candy!"I said shouting.

His eyes immediately open and looked around, I smirk and escaped, I tryed to run to the exit, but he grab me again, he was so lucky to have long arms.

"Where ya going (n/n)-chin~"he said kissing my cheeks.

"Downstairs, I was going to make breakfast"I said, as I raised my brow.

"Ehhh....but I wanna cuddle more~"he said cuddling me.

"So you don't want pancakes?"I said smiling innocently.

He stop and looked at me, and immediately carried me bridal style to the kitchen, I just giggled.

"Thank you, mura-kun"I said as I was putting on my apron.

"Haii~~"he said as he kissed my cheeks and began to walk to the sofa.

I was finally done with making the pancakes, I place some at mura-kun side, and he already began to chomp on it, i ate mine as well, and he looked at me with his puppy eye, that was actually more cuter than (bf/n), lol.

"What?"I ask.

"I want more its so good~"he said, pleading, I just gave him mine at the end.

"Mura-kun, I need to go to my grandparents today"I said as I cleaned up, and went to the sink to wash the dishes.

"Can I come?"he said as he hug me from behind.

"You really sure you want to come?"I said as I was finish cleaning the dishes.

"Yep, I wanna meet (n/n)-chin~, family"he said holding my hands.

"Fine..."I said, chuckling.

Mura-kun went to his house to change, I change as well, after we went to the station.

"Lets go"I said smiling and he followed.

We were sitting, there were only a few people here though.

"Are we there yet"he said acting like a kid.

"Almost"I said.

The train stop, we went out, and we were walking to my grandma's house its only a few blocks ahead.

"I'm hungry.."he whine.

"Here"I gave him pocky, he accepted it, and kissed my cheeks, I blush a little.

"Thank you, (n/n)-chin~"he said as he began to devour it.

I sigh, and we finally made it, I knock on the door, and finally someone answered.

"(Y/n), your here"my grandma hug me, i hug back.

"Whose this tall and handsome fella?"she said as she lets go, and looked at mura-kun.

"Hello, grandma-chin~, I'm (n/n)-chin~ boyfriend"he said waving.

"Ohh, such a cute man, (n/n)-chin?"my grandma questioned, i sigh.

"That's me, grandma"I said.

My grandma stayed quiet, then squealed, o grandma...

"And I though you will never get a boyfriend, your so choosy when it comes to boys"my grandma  told me, and i blush.

"Grandma..."I whispered while blushing.

"Come in"my grandma offered.

We went inside, and saw grandpa watching TV, he saw me and turn it off and hug me.