CHAPTER TWELVE.5(MERRY CHRISTMAS)

So yeah, hope you like it maybe there are some technical errors, but enjoyXD

---------

I was taking a nap in my room, since it was hella cold and my heater wasn't doing its work of keeping me warm, I snuggle on my thick blankets until I heard my door bell rang.

I groaned in annoyance and tried to stand up, dragging myself to the door and slowly opening it and saw a familiar lavender man.

"Atshushi-kun, Merry Christmas"i told him, he smiled.

"Merry Christmas, (n/n)-chin~"

I invited Atshushi in since it was really cold outside, we both sat on the couch as I saw atshushi got s little present on his pockets.

"Here's your gift, (n/n)-chin~"

I place it on my palms and I open it......

"couple rings"I blushed and not giving atshushi the eye contact he needed XD, I heard him giggle, he got the box and got my hand and slid in the ring in my middle finger, and he slid his in his middle finger aswell.

I hope (n/n)-chin likes it"he told me and smiled, i stood up as atshushi eyes widen.

"(n/n)-chin, what's wrong?"he asked and I blushed.

"I have a present for you too"I went upstairs and got his present, I don't know... will he like my present?

I went downstairs and saw atshushi sitting on the couch patiently, until he saw me and he smiled, I went near him and gave him his present, he accepted it and open it, he lifted up the scarf that was there, actually I made that scaf and our complete name was on each side of the scaf

"I know its not really...that nice like yours...an-"i was cutted as atshushi stoof up and hugged me, and i blushed again.

"i love it"he whispered, and I hugged back. He smells like candy...

"ohhh and one more thing" atshushi said as he warp the scaf around his neck and darg me to the couch and both of us sat down, as he got something form his pockets.

"atshushi, what are you?-"I was cutted as Atshushi lift it up in the air, and I blushed, I even saw atshushi blush, who wouldn't it?was a mistletoe.

"(b/f)-chin told me, who ever is beneath a mistletoe are going to kiss"

He grin childishly, and I covered my face in embarrassment, why did (b/f) do that...

"(y/n)"

Atshushi called out to me and I lifted up my head, and atshushi smash his lips on mine, I was shocked but I melted from the kiss and warp my arms around and I flet atshushi's free hand warp around my waist and pulled me closer to him, and we both broke it.

"Merry Christmas (n/n)-chin~, I love you"he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Merry Christmas atshushi-kun, I love you too"

---------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!