CHAPTER TWELVE

After me and atshushi made up, and to be honest I feel kinda light headed but I just ignored it and did my daily routines and went to school.

"(y/n)!, good morning!"I heard a familiar voice called out to me, and I turned around and (bf/n) immediately hugged me, and she broke the hugged and smiled.

"I'm glad you guys made up"

"Yeah"I told her,  as I saw her brow went up and looked at me confused.

"Are you ok?, you don't look so good? "she asked and smiled and swayed my head a 'yes'

"I'm fine,  just a little light headed"I told her, suddenly her hand was on my forehead.

"Your burning up! "she said with worry and I shrugged and sighed.

"I'm fine-"I was cutted as her hands was roughly place on my shoulders.

"No your not! You need to rest"she told me and I sighed and smiled again,  (bf/n) was always worried for me, I guess that's what friends are for.

"I told you I'm fine,  lets go to school"i grab her hand and drag her to school as she pouted.

"But-"

"Just don't tell atshushi-kun,  I don't want him to worry for me too"I looked at her and she nodde and sighed.

"But you need to be honest if your really feeling bad, ok? "she told me and I nodded, I'm glad I had a friend like (bf/n).

"Sure"

--------

We were finally to our classroom,  as I sat down on my chair and rested my chin on top of my palms and sighed,  I hope I don't get notice by atshushi that I'm sick, and speaking of atshushi, I never notice he was infront of me as he smiled widely.

"Morning, (n/n)-chin~, want some? "he asked and offered me a box of pocky sticks as I grab one and took a bite out of it, I love pocky (a/n same)

"thank you,  atshushi-kun"I smiled at him,  he ruffled his big hands on my hair and went to sit on his place.

And actually I got lucky...

He didn't notice.. YETXD.

-------

And to be honest, I was trying my best to hold it in,  I kept avoiding atshushi cause I don't want him to catch my cold,  I avoid his hugs,  from his kisses and from feeding me, I sighed in the hallways and walked, by the way it was lunch time.

I was walking in the hallway and saw atshushi,  he suddenly saw me and sparkle came out of him and immediately he was infront of me.

"(n/n)-chi-"

"I realky have to go atshushi-kun"I walked pass him,  it broke my heart to see atshushi's sad face.

Then suddenly my head began to hurt,  and  I was falling to the floor,  this is going to leave a mark after I'm  done with this, I close my eyes ready for the pain to hit me.

Until I felt someone grab me by the waist  and picked me up bridal style,  its so warm....

"(y/n)!, are you ok? " was the last thing I heard then it went dark.

----

I was finally waking up,  and saw something white?,  wait am i in heaven?!, I directly sitted up and saw a room,  and I sighed in relief, it wasn't heaven.......but yeah.... WHERE THE HECK AM I?

"(n/n)-chin!"

Someone suddenly called out to me and I turn my head and saw atshushi looking at me pretty worried, he immediately place the the plater on the night stand and hugged me.

"I was so worried"he murmured and hugged me tighter, I smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry"

"no its fine,  at least (n/n)-chin is alright"he let go of the hugged and kisse me on top of my head and caressing my cheek.

"(bf/n)-chin~ told me you were sick since morning"atshushi suddenly told me,  as I flinched, great job (bf/n)

"why didn't you tell me? "atshushi asked and sat on the side if the bed, now I actually feel bad for not telling.

"I didn't want you to worry"I told him, his eyes suddenly were wide open, and he hugged me and layed me down in bed and his arms wrapping around my waist.

"atshushi-kun!"i told him blushing, as he laughed and kissed my forehead.

"you do know, (n/n)-chin~ you only made me more worried for you"

I sighed and hugged atshushi and buried my face on his chest,  i could feel atshushi played with my hair and he hugged me tighter.

"your hair is growing long"he told me and i nodded, and he laughed a little.

"your too cute,  (n/n)-chin~"atshushi snuggles on my head, and I laughed a little.

"thank you atshushi-kun and I'm sorry"I hugged him tighter and he patted the back of my head.

"its fine,  (n/n)-chin, you should get some rest"

I nodded and I slowly fall asleep.....

And you will never know where you are...

Since you didn't ask atshushi anyways...

------

OMG GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING, AND I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHITTY.

AND BY THE WAY, I'M STILL HAVING SOME EXAMS SO YEAHHHH....

BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER...

I ship itXD