CHAPTER THRITEEN

as usaul me and atshushi were walking too school, not before (bf/n) hugged me from behide which made me sighed.

"hey guys are you excited!"(bf/n) told us, which made me looked confused.

"excited for what?, school?"i asked her bluntly, which she giggled and smiled.

"not that, for the trip!"she shouted joyfully, which made me and atshushi looked at each other.

"trip?"

----

"ok, everyone listen up"the teacher tried to get the attention to every student, which worked actually except atshushi eating secretly behide me.

"were going on a trip, in the next two days"the teacher imformed us as everyone cheered in excitement, but wait?how does (bf/n) know about these stuff immediately, oh well she has her ways.

"I'm pairing you with groups of three, here is what i haved decided"the teacher told us,  as the teacher called each student to there group, (bf/n) suddenly told me.

"i hope the the two of us are ib the same group"(bf/n) told me and i smiled and nodded.

"i hope too"

"murashikibara, (l/n), (bf/l/n)"the teacher said as (bf/n) cheered in her seat.

"yesss!, its the three of us......oh wait.., why am I with the love birds i will be the third wheel!, i wish tatsuya is here... "(bf/n) mumble the last part as she had a depressed aura around her, as i looked at atshushi that smiled happily.

"are you excited (n/n)-chin"atshushi place a chip in the entrance of my mouth trying to feed me, as i mouth my mouth and he fed it to me, which i blushed.

"yea"

-----

I was finally the day!, i didn't really wanted to come since i was tried, but of course i was drag by (bf/n) from my own house, she even pack my stuff immediately.

"(y/n), its your fault we almost miss the bus"(bf/n) whine as she was able to drag me all the way here, as everyone was already going inside the bus, as a fimillar tall man went to us.

"(bf/n)-chin, (n/n)-chin i thought you two won't make it"atshushi said kinda worried, as he suddenly got me and carried me like i was a piece of paper by both his hands

"i thought i won't be able to spend time with (n/n)-chin"atshuhi siddenly hugged me lovingly,  as i sighed and blushed, i just hugged back, as i saw (bf/n) poutung in the corner of my eye.

"enough with the lovey dovey, let get some seats"(bf/n) told us, as she went in the bus, atshushi lets go of the hug, he grab my hand and drag me in the bus, every seat was full except the back part, which made atshushi and me sit there, i didn't know where (bf/n) either??

"do you want some, (n/n)-chin"atshushi offered me a lolipop as i took it and unwarp it, placing it inside my mouth, i felt atshushi's arms around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, i looked up to my tall boyfirend that smile.

"your so cute, (n/n)-chin"he suddenly peck me on the side of my lips as I blushed and back away.

"atshuhi-kun....were in public"i blushed deep red, as i bit in the lolipop stick, atshushi pulled me closer to him, our face inches away as he smiled.

"but (n/n)-chin, its your fault for being to cute"he cuddled into my neck like a cat begging for attention, as i sighed and looked out the window...

This is going to be a long day.....

------

OK GUYS I'M STILL ALIVE DON'T WORRY, I WAS CURRENTLY BUSY, AND GOT ADDICTED TO AMINO, AND I HAVE SLIGHTLY JUST SLIGHTLY HAVE READERS BLOCK.

HERE IS MY APOLOGY GIFT, I HOPE YOU GOT TO WATCH ONE PUNCH MAN SEASON TWO EP 1 WAS THE BOMB

(DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE FRUIT BASKET REMAKE👍👍👍)