1.

2 years later...

Present day.
London

I wipe my finger across my brand new desk, just soaking in the contents of my new office

I wipe my finger across my brand new desk, just soaking in the contents of my new office. The plain white walls are filled up with canvases of various photos I have taken throughout the years, all in greyscale to fit in with the colour scheme of the room. A grey sofa aligns the back wall accompanied by an unnecessary amount of black cushions. A few filing cabinets are stood in the corner next to the door.

Taking a look around the huge room I sigh in disbelief. I finally made it.

I worked my ass off to get myself here, to this point in my career and I'm staring into my own office in my own photography studio. I even have my own assistant, not like I need one but she's been quite the help lately and I'm very grateful for her. I think she likes coming to shoots with me, meeting all different kinds of people from every walk of life. Plus sometimes I get the odd photo shoot over seas and she loves a free holiday.

"Knock, knock. Can I come in?" A voice behind me asks and I turn around to look at my visitor. "How are you feeling? Ready to open up the brand new studio tomorrow?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I tell him.

"You have worked in a photography studio before Ava, the only difference is that you own it now. Well partially own it."

"ReignBow studios is finally finished. Thanks for agreeing to have my name first." I laugh lightly.

"Anything for you baby." Aaron lifts me up and sits me on my desk. "BowReign doesn't really flow as well, so I didn't really have a choice." He laughs teasingly tucking a piece of hair behind my ear before placing a little kiss on my nose.

"I just let you put your name on the end to be nice."

"Oh really? No other reason then?"

"Hmmm...I can't think of one." I tease running my finger slowly down his torso, his eyes following my trail before looking back up at me, taking his bottom lip seductively between his teeth.

My man is unbelievably hot.

"Do you want to go out for dinner? We can ask Skye, Liam and Teddy to come too. We haven't seen them in a few weeks and I miss my little godson."

"Sure babe whatever you want." He says before pressing his soft lips to mine. I moan into the kiss as he hands run up my thigh.

"I'll give them a call. Now get out of my office." I smirk.

"Ohh. Someone's bossy. I like it, you can carry on with that attitude later baby. You know I love it when it you show me who wears the trousers in our relationship." He jokes as he helps me down from my desk. "Lucky I have paperwork to do for tomorrow, so I will leave you to make your phone call." Aaron kisses me on the forehead before walking out of the door.