13

Present Day
New York City

Trying not to stare at the most beautiful girl in the world is starting to become increasingly fucking difficult

Trying not to stare at the most beautiful girl in the world is starting to become increasingly fucking difficult. Especially when she's sitting opposite me wearing a low cut blouse that's revealing so much cleavage It's making my imagination run wild and it's driving me fucking crazy. She probably did it on purpose just to fucking torture me and it's working, it's working very, very well. I'm pretty sure she's caught me looking at her boobs a few times too. How can I not when they are right in my face.

Lord how I wish they were right in my face. My wet tongue gliding over her erect nipple as I take it teasingly slow into my mouth and torture the bud as her fingers tug hard on the curls at the back of my head, making me wince from the pain but sending pure pleasure straight to my dick.

I don't know when she decided to wear such revealing clothes but I'm not complaining because she looks incredible. The tight, black jeans she has on makes her ass look phenomenal and I just want to take her from behind right here on this table.

But...I can't touch her and that's destroying me. Knowing that someone else is pleasing her the way I used too has me so fucked up. Words can't even describe the pain I'm in on a daily basis.

My mother was right when she said love was the best and also the worst feeling in the world.

This was such a fucking bad idea.

After walking around New York for hours I somehow managed to talk everyone into coming to this bar and having a couple of drinks. Well a couple has turned into a few and a few has turned into many, many drinks including shots and weird girly looking cocktails that sound a hell of a lot better then they taste.

"Hey." Ava whispers nudging me with her foot and grabbing my attention. I'm sure it's only been a minute since I've managed to peel my eyes off of her and she's clearly noticed.
"What's wrong? You seem..for lack of a better word, you seem off."

"I'm good." I say nodding my head and downing the rest of my beer. I really hope I sounded as convincing as I thought I did, my acting skills could use a bit of work to be fair.

"I find that hard to believe but I won't pester you to tell me the truth. You have been a little quiet for the past hour." She informs me even though I never realised I had been any different from when we first got here.

"Better then how i was behaving this morning I'm sure it's a refreshing change." I tease.

"I think I prefer you being a giant pain in my ass then you acting like this."

"I can assure you I'm fine babe."

A little gorgeous smile appears across Ava's face before I even realise what I said. But I don't correct myself due to the fact she seemed to like it. Her cheeks even have a little rosy glow to them. However I'm not sure if that's from all the alcohol consumption and the fucking outrageous temperature in this bar. It's a like a giant sweat box in here, I've even had to undo a couple of buttons on my shirt, if I could take the damn thing off I would.