11.

Present Day

New York

It's been a whole minute

A painfully slow minute since I asked her if she still loves me. If she didn't she would have said no without hesitation.

I know she does, I can feel it. She doesn't have to tell me, she doesn't even have to show me. I just know.

I know her.

I know how much I meant to her because she meant the same to me, she still does. I would give everything up in a heartbeat if she asked me too. I would drop everything I have in LA, pack my bags and go home with her if that's what she wanted. I would do anything just to be with her and I'll never let her go again.

"Harry." She breathes out in a slow, sexy voice. That seductive tone that always made my dick twitch from the sound.

I want nothing more then to push her hard up against this door and fuck her brains out. Spread her legs apart, ripping that thin material off her skin and shoving my cock so deep inside her that she forgets her own name and can only scream mine.

Fuck, my dick is aching for her, like it always has done since I met her.

But, however I can't do that. She has a boyfriend and I need to respect it. I know how much it hurt me when she kissed someone else and no matter how selfish I am, I won't be that other guy.

But that doesn't mean I won't think about fucking her when I'm alone in this room later.

Our foreheads are still pressed together, her eyes are closed but I haven't looked away once. She doesn't want to give me an answer but I'm not going to let her leave here until she does. Even if that means we stand like this all night.

"Harry, I.." she begins, struggling to get her words out. Even if she says no I won't believe that she is telling me the truth.

"Do you still love me?" I ask her again, pushing for an answer.

"Yes, fuck. Yes Harry. Is that what you wanna hear?" Her voices is raised slightly as she gradually opens her eyes to look at me.

"I want to hear the truth."

"A part of me will always love you Harry. You were a big part of my life..."

"Don't give me that bullshit Ava." I tell her, stepping back to give her some space. For a few seconds we just stare at each other without talking and I find myself watching her chest rapidly rise up and down.

"I do." She mumbles under her breath and I can barely understand her.

"What?"

"I said I do. I do love you."

A huge smile sweeps across my face that I'm unable to hide. "Good to know." I tell her.

"But." She continues.