Here goes.....

Him&I/Me&You

I've been thinking about Harry and Ava for a while now, and I'm not sure if I'm in the right mind set anymore to finish their story. This was the first book I wrote when I first joined Wattpad and I've grown alot since then. I love them with my whole heart. I'm definitely still a Harry fan I just think my writing has pushed past the whole fanfiction stage now.  The books would have ended in a happy ever after for Harry and Ava (obviously)

Although saying this I've been thinking about doing a Harry and Ava One Shot Book. Little scenes from their lives together. If that's something anyone would enjoy please let me know. I actually have half a scene when Harry and Ava first met in Harrys POV already written.

I've been working on new books. One I haven't updated yet because I'm waiting for a few chapters to post them and I'm quite happy with this one. It's called a heart like yours, a fake marriage/marriage of convenience story between a girl and an escort, and it's available to add to your libraries and reading lists of anyone is interested.

I'm so greatful for all your support on all of my books and I'm definitely not giving up writing just trying to move forward and I hope I don't upset any Hava fans out there too much.

Love you guys always
XoxoxoX