17

"So what does this mean for us?" Harry asks after kissing me on the forehead

"So what does this mean for us?" Harry asks after kissing me on the forehead. We have been wrapped in each others arms for a while now. I know I should be getting back to my room before Hannah starts thinking something is suspicious, although I'm hoping she has drunk enough tonight to be passed out and not even noticed my whereabouts. Considering I haven't received a text or a call I'm taking that as a good sign.

He is waiting for me to answer but I don't know how to even respond. I don't even want to move. I don't want this bubble to burst and face the harsh reality that's waiting for me when I get home to London. I just want to live in Harry's arms forever and forget anything else exists.

"Ava? You don't regret this do you?" He asks me and as I look up at him. I open my mouth to say something but he continues. "I love you." He declares placing a soft kiss on my lips sending goosebumps all over my skin like it's the first time he has ever kissed me.

"I love you too." I tell him because it's the truth. "I don't regret this Harry. I just don't want to hurt anybody." I sigh.

"I know." He squeezes me tighter as if he is afraid that if he lets me go he will never get the opportunity to hold me again.

"I need to get back to my room before Hannah sends out a search party for me."

"Yeah you're right."

We still don't make an attempt to move. Not for a few more minutes until my phone starts buzzing on the side of the bed. "That's probably her now." I say picking my phone up from the mattress to check the caller I.D. My heart falls in my throat when I realise it's not her at all.

"It's Aaron." I say running my hand through my hair. I hold the phone in my hand just staring at the screen waiting for it to go to voicemail.

"You should answer it." Harry tells me catching me by surprise. Why would he want me to do that?

"I will just phone him back later and tell him I was asleep." I say once the call ends. It is only a matter of seconds before my phone buzzes again.

"Answer it Ava."

"Hello." I answer the call as I stand up from the bed and turn away to look at the door. I should really take this.phone call outside but I don't want to risk running into Hannah or Hunter, especially when I'm only wearing Harry's t-shirt.

"Hey baby. I know it's late there but I miss you and just wanted to check in, I haven't heard from you since yesterday and I was starting to worry." Aaron's voice says through the reciever.    Even though I'm in this fucked up situation it's really good to hear his voice.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I've been busy with the project and jet lag hasn't exactly been my friend." I try to make a light-hearted joke so I don't feel so awkward.

"Of course. I missed your voice. I know it's only been a couple of days and I sound really pathetic right now. I wish I came with you."

"You're not pathetic. I miss you too." I wince as I say those words looking briefly in Harry's direction. His head is on the pillow and his eyes are gazing at the ceiling.