6.

Present Day

Los Angeles

I actually feel sick

I can't sit down.

I can't stand still without pacing back and forth.

I can't think straight.

I'm so fucking nervous.

I'm a total mess.

I really hope she turns up.

My life will come crashing down if I get on this plane alone and without her.

I left my life in her hands and I hope she makes the right decision.

The decision to come to L.A and be with me.

I know I fucked up but so did she. I just want to put all that shit behind us and start again.

I will respect her decision if she decides not too, but I don't know if I can live a whole year without her. I don't even want to find out.

I look at my watch for the tenth time. It's 3.15, the flight is due to leave at 5pm and I'm going to wait to the last possible moment before I step on that plane.

With or without her.

I pray to fucking god that it's with her.

I knew from the moment I laid eyes on Ava the first night in Radleys that she was going to turn my whole life upside down.

She was unlike any other girl I've ever stumbled across before. She's absolutely beautiful but is totally unaware of it. The only girl that has ever intrigued me. She was shy, cute and awkward, in a good way.

The night I met her I couldn't help but look at her every chance I got. The way she played with the ends of her hair whilst Skye was babbling about god knows what and then she would look up at me with those beautiful eyes, catch me staring and a rosy glow would spread across her cheeks.

Liam actually saw her first and I didn't pay much attention until I bumped into her by accident, well more like she bumped into me as I was heading towards the bar. As soon as I saw her face properly my heart was racing and I knew I couldn't let Liam be the one that caught her interest. Skye is definitely more his type anyway, thankfully.

Finally taking a seat I pull out my phone and I find myself looking through her social media.