2.

Present day.

Los Angeles

"Amy." I whisper to the girl laying next to me. "Amy, get up!" I continue to try and wake her but I'm having no such luck. We shouldn't have fallen asleep last night. I should have got what I wanted and she should have left me alone like she usually does when I ask her to come by. She knows the deal.

How much did I have to drink?

I nudge her with my elbow before I harshly shake her, fucking hell this is difficult. Thank fuck I don't have to put up with this everyday.

Ava was always a light sleeper.

I do this all the fucking time. I torture myself comparing every girl to Ava, it just happens and I can't help it. No one will ever be the same.

"What?" She mumbles as she stirs on my bed.

"You shouldn't be here. Why didn't you leave last night?"

"You asked me to stay Harry." She tells me and I know she's full of shit. I never ask her to stay. I call her, she comes over, we have great sex then she leaves. That's the way it has been for months and it will remain that way.

She sits up on the bed, her body covered by the sheets. I can't deny that she has a great figure and I'm debating if I should just fuck her again considering she's already here and naked, she's probably wet too so it wouldn't take much work.

"More like you manipulated me to let you stay."

"Oh fuck off Harry. You might be amazing in bed but you're a closed off, selfish prick. Like I would manipulate you, it won't happen again."

"That's the best thing you have ever said to me." I smirk causing her to roll her eyes. "You have to leave I've got things to do."

"Don't you always?" She removes the sheets and stands up off the bed. I bite down on my lip at the sight of her naked body standing before me, her long brown hair is up in some sort of nest at the top of her head. She's a very beautiful girl but she isn't my girl.

Me and Amy met at a bar one night when I was downing my sorrows in any alcohol that body would allow me too. My drunken ass thought it was a good idea to bring her back to my apartment and we fucked, she's been the only girl I've slept with since her, that I've actually quite enjoyed so now we use each other as a release.

This has been going on for at least 6 months so she knows what my rules are. No sleeping over, no dates, no talking about feelings or anything to do with our lives. She tells me she wants the exact same things as me but I have a feeling she wants more then I'm willing to give her, though she will deny it.

"Can I at least take a shower?" She asks picking up her clothes that have been thrown all over my floor.

"Fine." I huff in annoyance. "But be quick, I need to be in the studio in an hour and I'm not fucking leaving you here."