8.

Present Day

New York City

Fuck I can't breathe

My heart stopped beating as soon as I saw her gaze land on me when I walked into that room.

Ava was the last person I expected to see today, or at all. Not until Liam and Skye's wedding at least. But there she was, looking as beautiful as ever, more so in fact.

Did she know what she was coming here to do? I doubt it because I know she wouldn't have taken the job if she knew. Or maybe she would have sent her perfect boyfriend to do it instead.

Fuck.

I want to climb out of this bathroom window and not come back. Hunter and Barrow can't hate me forever, they will get over it. They can reschedule the shoot and hopefully hire another photography studio to do it.

Fuck it I'm going to escape.

Just as I'm contemplating wether my 6ft ass would fit through that window theres a knock on the door.

"Harry mate, are you okay?" Hunters muffled voice asks me from the other side.

Good fucking timing.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second, I just need a minute." I tell him, gripping tightly onto the edge of the sink.

"I've already given you several minutes, pull yourself together and act professional. You're wasting the hot photographer chicks time, and mine."

Fuck you Hunter.

Even hearing the sleaze bag calling her hot makes me want to throw up.

"Alright I'm coming." I tell him taking a deep breathe to compose myself. I turn on the tap, splashing my face with some water, taking a long look in the mirror and practicing my best 'I'm fine' face.

I reach for the door handle, yanking the door open with such force I'm surprised it didn't come off it's hinges and Hunter greets me on the other side.

"What the fuck happened to you ?" He asks looking at me up and down.

"Nothing I'm fine." I lie.

"Sure mate whatever. I don't have time for another episode of What has pissed Harry off today? Just go and introduce yourself to Miss Reign so we can get out of here. I've got things to do."

He is such a prick.

I want to make this as quick as possible.

Is she going to pretend she doesn't even know who I am?

Just don't act like an idiot Harry.

Hunter walks into the room and I follow closely behind him, just staring at the floor so I can avoid eye contact for a little bit longer.