16*

I know I should stop her

I've told myself a million times that I don't want to be that other guy.
I know how much it broke me when she cheated on me.
But however the selfish part of me wants this.
So fucking much.
She belongs with me.
I know it.
She knows it.
We are inevitable.

"Are you sure?" I ask her again just to be certain.

"For the thousandth time, yes Harry. It's like you're trying to change my mind."

"I just don't want you to regret it baby." As much as I love living in the moment, it will break me if she woke up tomorrow thinking this was a big mistake.

"I won't I promise." She tells me as she places a sweet kiss to my lips. "I love you." Her declaration fills my stomach with butterflies like I'm hearing her say it for the first time. "I never stopped loving you Harry."

I've waited for so long to hear those words from her mouth. All those months I hated her, well maybe not hate, that's a strong word but all those months after she left me alone and heartbroken are erased now she is here and telling me how she really feels.

"I love you too."

"Then show me." She whispers against my ear sending a bolt of electricity straight to my dick. From the cute little smile on her face I'm pretty sure she felt that twitch. "Show me just how much you have missed me."

Her lips collide with mine and my arms wrap around her back pulling her closer as far as our bodies will allow us to be.

I've dreamt about this moment nearly every fucking night. My heart is hammering in my chest and I'm sure she can feel it.

I graze my teeth gently on the spot just below her ear and a faint moan escapes her mouth as her hips grind against mine. I toy with the strap of her bra before unclasping it and sliding down her arms. I suck in a short breath of air as I look at her partially naked in front of me. My fingertips lightly brush over the feather tattoo just beneath her breast. That's when I notice something new.

"What's this?" I ask her, looking at the new ink on her skin.

Small writing underneath the feather reads: For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart. Those are my lyrics, tattooed to her body. I can't fucking believe it.

"Oh." She says as she looks down and notices what I'm looking at. "I got that as a surprise for you, but I never got to show you it, because...well you know."

I nod in response not actually knowing what to say. Frankly I'm speechless.

"I didn't mean to hurt you back then Harry, you meant alot to me. You mean alot to me. I..."

"Just kiss me." I demand gripping her hair in my hand and pulling her head towards mine. My tongue begs for entrance into her mouth,she happily grants me access and I slip it slowly inside exploring thoroughly like it's the last time I'll ever get to do it. She lets out a sexy moan as i bite gently on her tongue, sucking it into my mouth, saviouring the sweet taste.

My kisses travel down her throat and her chest until I reach her peaked nipple. Twirling the bud with my tongue I take into my mouth sucking harshly.

"Harry." She pants, grinding her hips in a circling motion against mine. It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my erection inside my boxers. It's practically begging for me to set it free.

Ava lets out a squeal as i grab her quickly, stand up and make our way to the bed. I place her down gently against the mattress.

"These need to go." I say yanking her trousers down in full force. I need to feel her, and see her, every single inch of her. I never want her to forget how much I love her, even if it's not me she spends the rest of her life with. I will always love this woman with every piece of me.

I spread Ava's thighs apart and bury my head between them, placing delicate kisses on her thighs before indulging in the delicious treat that is Ava Reign.

"Holy fuck." She curses and I smile. "Fuck, Harry don't stop doing that." She tells me, wrapping her fingers in my hair and pushing my head down slightly making me bury my tongue inside her even deeper. My taste buds tingling from the flavour. It's just as I good as I remember.

"You taste fucking incredible Averleigh." I tell her as my tongue runs laps against her soaked core. I insert two fingers inside her and her back arches of the bed. I fully expect her to shove a pillow over her face to muffle out the noises, especially considering the walls in this hotel are fucking paper thin. I grab her leg and manoeuvre it over my shoulder and she does the same with the other one, my fingers pumping her deep and hard. Her legs are beginning to shake and I know she's going to come all over my fingers any second. My fingers pick up the pace and my teeth nibbles on her clit I look up at her and she looks so fucking beautiful, before I know it Ava hits her high and I don't hesitate to savour every last drop of her.

"How do you feel?" I ask as I lay beside her.

"Incredible." She pants before turning around to face me. "But....I need to feel you inside of me. I want you."

I've been deprived of her dirty mouth for so long I could have came just from those words alone.

"As much as I would love too baby. We can't."

"Why not?"

"I don't have any protection. I'm not one of those guys who carries condoms around for a just incase moment." I laugh as I kiss her on the nose.

"I have an implant still." She declares showing me her arm, I don't know why but I'm a little surprised she still has it.

"And you trust me enough to know I'm clean?" I ask her raising an eyebrow at her. I mean I am 100% clean but she doesn't know what I've been upto this past year and a half.

"Well are you? I know you wouldn't lie to me Harry." She's right I wouldn't lie to her, especially not about this kind of thing.

"I am."

I can tell she wants to ask me something but she's hesitant because a part of her doesn't want to know the answer.

"3 girls." I tell her, knowing exactly what she wanted to ask. "I know what you want to ask Ava. And the answer is 3, I've slept with 3 girls since you. 2 were only a one time thing and I got checked out after." I dunno why I'm telling her all the details but I don't stop myself.

"And the other girl?"

"She's still around."

"Your girlfriend?" She asks finally looking at my face.

"No baby, not a girlfriend. Shes just around if I need her." Saying that out loud and to Ava makes me feel sick. The look on her face breaks my heart, she's disappointed and upset. But I know she has a boyfriend so there's nothing she can say or do about my love life.

This has got really awkward.

"Harry?" She says in almost a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"Can you make love to me now?" She asks so innocently and it makes my dick ache.

"Is that what you want Ava?" I ask and she nods in response. "Are you sure?"

"More then anything in the world." She declares as she moves off the bed and straddles my lap. I smile at her words and it sends me back to some of our happy times together.

I love her more then life itself and I'll give her anything she ever wanted.

"I'd be more then happy too baby. Come here."

A/N

Vote, share and comment

XxxX