12

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been really bad with updating this story for the past 2 months but I'm back so...
Enjoy ♥️

Present DayNew York City

Present Day
New York City

"Harry, why are you not taking this job seriously?" I ask trying not to show how much I am fuming right now

"I am." He tells me full of pure fucking bullshit. I can see that stupid little smirk playing on his lips and I am so angry, I want to punch him in his pretty face.

Not only was he an hour late this morning despite me telling him a thousand times to be here on time, i haven't managed to take one decent picture the whole morning because of his stupid clowning around, pulling stupid faces every time the flash would go off or moving into a stupid position. For some unknown reason he is acting like a child and I am just about to lose all my patience with him.

He knows how important this job is to me so why is he being such a dick? I am that close to just giving up and letting Hannah do my job instead even though she can't take a decent photo to save her life.

Hunter left as soon as Harry got here, lord knows where he went, I'm glad to see how professional Harry's management team is including the leading man himself.

"Ava? Are you going to take these photos or what?" Harry has the audacity to ask me.

He can't be serious right now.

"Are you going to stop?" I question, he knows me well enough to know when I'm angry and I actually think he is doing it on purpose just to mess with me, but I'm not sure why.

"Stop what?"

"Stop doing, whatever this is."

"I don't know what you are talking about." His bottom lip is pulled in between his teeth and if I had something to dash at his head I would have thrown it so hard. But then again I can't really do that considering one of us actually has to act professional in this situation. I've dealt with bratty clients before but Harry is taking the top spot by a mile.

Deciding to have a word with him in private, I ask Hannah to make herself busy for a while so I can ask him why he is being such a douchebag. "Hannah can you please go and get some coffees I would like to have a word with Mr Styles here."