9.

Present Day

New York

"Harry?" I yell across the beach but it's no use he is already halfway down to the water, the sound of the crashing waves is over powering my voice, there's no way he can hear me clearly now

Why did I even agree to do this?

It's pitch black outside and the moon is the only light on the beach, I walk slowly towards my boyfriend who is now completely naked and I just stare at the way the moonlight is glistening over his skin. He looks absolutely stunning in this light with the water dripping off his body.

As I approach the sea, I stand there as the cold liquid hits my feet causing me to flinch from the cold temperature.

"Get your sexy ass in the water Ava." Harry's raspy voice yells at me from a few feet away.

"I've changed my mind." I tell him shaking my head.

"I don't think so Ava. You made me a promise. You asked me what I wanted for my birthday and this is it."

Midnight skinny dipping wasn't what I thought he would ask for. I know living so close to the beach has its advantages but what if someone sees us?

"No one is here Ava, now please come and join me. It's beautiful out here. Come on baby, please." He begs causing me to sigh.

If this was anyone else I would be walking back to the car right now. But it's hard to say no to Harry Styles.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I pluck up the courage to take off my skirt and finally walk further into the ocean. "Skinny dipping isn't the same if you have your clothes on baby. I will let you keep your panties on but definitely remove the bra." He says and even though he is a little far away for me to see his face clearly, I can almost hear the smirk playing on his lips.

Gliding the bra straps down my shoulders slowly I close my eyes trying to capture any confidence that I have floating about inside me somewhere.

It's just me and Harry. We have seen each other naked plenty of times. There's no need to be scared, I keep telling myself.

Almost in an instant I feel a pair of wet and very cold hands wrap around my back causing me to pop my eyes open. Harry's lips greet mine immediately, distracting me from every thought and feeling I just had and pulling me into my happy place.
His casually un-clasps my bra as i wrap my arms around his neck, digging my fingers into his dripping wet hair.

He looks mesmerising wet and glowing from the moonlight, I can't take my eyes off him.

He peppers kisses down my neck, across my shoulders and teasingly down my arms as he pulls my bra off, never taking his eyes off of mine.