14.

"Where are you going?" Ava yells at me as I step outside and away from that stupid party I wish we never came too tonight

"Away from you." I yell back. "Go back inside and find your new boyfriend."

"Oh real fucking mature Harry." She groans, I can tell that she's rolling her eyes but I'm beyond pissed to even look at her. "Harry just stop being a child and come back inside."

"No, I'm going home." Maybe I do sound like a child but I don't care, she's pissed me off and I need to just get away from here before I go inside and rip that fucking dudes head off.

"How are you getting home? I drove us here remember?" Her voice is becoming clearer and I can tell she's right on my tail now.

"I'll walk." I tell her, my stubbornness making a show of itself.

"It's at least an hours walk Harry and it's going to rain."

"Then I'll get wet." I say before walking faster down the street hoping she doesn't continue following me. Considering she has no shoes on it would be better for her feet if she didn't.

"Let me call a taxi, we have both had too much to drink for either one of us to drive home now."

"No I want to walk."

"I'm pretty sure there's a storm coming Harry, you are going to get soaked and catch a cold, you don't even have a jacket on."

I really couldn't give a shit about a fucking jacket. I just want to go home and forget this night ever happened.

By now I am walking so fast that I might as well be jogging, fuck knows how Ava is managing to keep up with me but she's giving it a good go. Her poor feet are going to be sore tomorrow.

"Ava can you stop following me?" I shout without turning around. "Go back to the party."

"No Harry. I'm coming with you. Why would I want to go back there?" She shouts back at me though it's barely audible due to the noise of the storm that seems to be brewing. If it rains she's going to be right and I hate it when she's right especially if I'm pissed off with her. Once that first drop of rain falls I can picture her smug little smile. "Have you realised yet that this is completely ridiculous? Nothing happened Harry."

"Didn't look like nothing happened to me Ava."

"Can we just stop and talk about this?" She says a little out of breath, her voice sounds cracked and I know her well enough to know she's in pain, both physically and mentally. This makes me completely stop in my tracks. Although I am pissed at her, my love for her overpowers every other emotion.

"What is there to talk about Ava? He was all over you and you didn't do anything."

"He wasn't all over me Harry I didn't do anything wrong so I don't see what your problem is."