19

Enjoy xxx

I feel sick

I feel sick.

I literally feel like I will vomit any moment now.

My stomach is in knots, I'm so nervous. Ever since Skye dropped the news bomb on me that Harry will be here tonight, I can't stop thinking about it. Going over different scenarios in my head, mostly bad ones, every one I imagine is worse than the other.

I want to call and cancel, tell her I'm unable to make it. Make up some lame excuse about eating some dodgy food and I can't stand without puking my guts up.

But I know there's no point. She isn't going to believe anything I say because she knows it would be complete bullshit. There's no way in hell I'm going to be able to get myself out of this. Plus how bad would it look if her best friend and maid of honor doesn't show up on the bride to be's hen night. Especially when I organised the whole thing. Well most of it until it became a joint hen and stag party.

Maybe if I pray to the gods above, Harry is unable to turn up tonight. That would make my night so much easier. Then I have a week to prepare myself to see him at the wedding, nothing bad would happen on Skye and Liam's big day so I won't be stressed so much.

"You look gorgeous." Aaron tells me as he clasps a gold necklace around my neck, finishing off my outfit for tonight.  I decided on a light blue, knee length halter neck dress to match Aaron's shirt. We have turned into one of those couples who like to match their outfits together when they go out.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say, watching him as he buttons up the cuffs on the sleeves of his shirt. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I should be asking that question." he grins before placing a sweet kiss on my neck. "You seem tense are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little nervous I guess."

"About what?"

"I don't know."

"It's only a party. She didn't want anything over the top right? You did fine baby. There's no need to be nervous about whether she's going to like it or not. Once she's had a drink in her system I'm sure she will be fine anyway." he laughs, running his hands up and down my arms to comfort me.

It's not the party I'm nervous about, it's the people attending the party.

Correction, person. One in particular.

"I know. I'm just being silly, you know me, I'm emotional."

"That's one of the reasons why I love you so much. I love how invested you are into everything you do, even if it's something simple like a hen party. You care a lot and I love that."

"I love you too." I tell him, turning around to give him a kiss in which he quickly returns, pulling me closer towards him.

"One day Skye will be returning the favour and organising your Bridal Shower."