5.

1 week later
Present Day

London

"How are you feeling after last night?" Aaron asks me as he walks into my office placing some papers on my desk

"I'm exhausted." I yawn. "And a little sore, you definitely showed me a good time." I admit.

"Even though I appreciate the compliment. I meant your head baby." He grins trying not to laugh and my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "How's your head? You and Hannah were knocking back shots like there was no tomorrow. I can tell she had one too many." He turns around to look out of the door towards Hannah's desk. "She's fast asleep."

"One second." I say, shaking my head and picking up my phone.

The ringing of the phone on the desk next to Hannah's ear makes her jump.

"What's up?" She answers quickly. "Sorry I mean Good morning ReignBow studios, Hannah speaking, how may I help you today?" She asks wiping away the drool from her mouth with the back of her hand as she straightens herself up in her chair.

"Nice to see you doing your job to the best of your ability Miss Samuels." I say looking through the door frame.

"Who is this?" She asks, clearly still drunk from last night that she doesn't even recognise my voice. "Mum?"

"No, you idiot it's Ava." I tell her, her head darts round to look at me and I wave at her.

"I'm so sorry Miss Reign it wont happen again." She reassures me.

"It's fine, partially my fault and please just call me Ava." I tell her before hanging up the phone.

Aaron chuckles slightly at the sight of Hannah massaging her temples before she walks into my office to join us.

"I'm guessing by the look on your face and the drool down your chin, that you are feeling like shit?" I tease as I point to the drool stains over her mouth.

She picks up the little mirror on my desk to look at her face. "I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have forced me to drink so many shots last night."

"I think it was the other way round. Hannah you are a bad influence on me." I stand up from my chair and fold my arms across my chest trying to look slightly intimidating. "I'm going to have to let you go." I say, biting the inside of my cheek trying not to smile as I wind her up.

Her jaw drops to the floor and Aaron looks at me quizzically. She tries to speak but nothing comes out, she looks genuinely upset and I kind of feel bad for my shitty joke.

When she turns on her heels to leave I stop her. "I'm just joking Hannah. Like I would ever fire you. You're the best assistant I've ever had. Granted you are the only assistant I've ever had but still the best."

"I hate you." She tells me trying not to grin. But you pay my wages so I also love you."

"I love you too. Go ahead and take the day off, it looks like you could use it." I tell her causing her to jump and down like it's the best news she has heard all week. "But I want you back in tomorrow bright and early."