22.

- Rod -

"Why do you keep doing this shit?" Delilah asked storming away from me and attempting to walk out of the restaurant.

I pulled her arm, pulling her back to me with a slight grin on my face. I knew she was bothered, but everything had to be perfect for her.

"Just chill, the night is young." I smirked, leaving a couple hundreds on the table before we left the place.

"I wanted to bring you here

"I wanted to bring you here. This is where I come when I need to clear my head." I told her.

"This is, beautiful." She said taking in the scene before us.

"Can we walk the bridge, or you still sour and shit?" I asked her noticing she still had an attitude from earlier.

She grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers, as we began taking steps along the path.

"This is a little on the romantic side, coming from a guy like you." She looked up at me smiling.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You don't look like the type." She snickered.

"I ain't never showed you my bad side, so I don't even know what you talking about right now." I laughed along with her.

She closed her eyes, as she began whispering something to herself that was almost inaudible, before reaching in her purse and throwing a quarter into the water.

"This ain't no damn wishing well." I told her before pulling her body into mine.

"This has been a great night Rod, thank you." She exhaled.

This moment seemed like something from a movie, we both ain't want the night to end.

"You don't have to thank me, just keep being who you are." I turned her around and placed my lips on hers, letting the kiss linger for a moment.

Picking up her small frame, I carried her upstairs bridal style.

-Delilah-

I had been doubting myself lately. I questioned if Rod was even physically attracted to me, seeing as though he hadn't taken it all the way with me. But at this moment I had the answer to the questions that had been flooding in the back of my mind for some time now.

"Sssss." I hissed as he laid a trail of kisses down my spine, making each and every hair along my body stand up.

He began removing my clothes, piece by piece, leaving kisses every time an article of clothing was thrown to the floor.

My nipples hardened as he ran his hands down my sides.

He took one into his warm mouth, making me quiver at his touch, I wanted him more now than ever, and the liquid between my legs was saying it all.

Slipping a finger into my opening, he began to play with me. Touching ever spot that needed to be touched.

"Rod." I purred at the feeling.

He continued to suck on my titties, showing each one an equal amount of love, with his finger still inside of me.

"You sure you ready?" He looked me into my eyes before placing a kiss along my jawline. I shook my head yes, because this was the moment I'd been anticipating for the longest.

Laying me on my back, he began to rub his piece along my opening. I let out a faint moan as my heart sped up.

My back involuntarily arched as he eased his way inside of me.

A tear escaped my eyes as he got fully inside of me, I had no idea he was packing like this.

"You want me to stop?" He grunted as he pulled out a little bit.

Shaking my head no, I pushed gripped his back, pushing him back inside of me.

I begin to see stars, as he slowly rocked his hips inside of me. He was being so gentle with my body, taking his time making love with me.

"Mmm... baby... I." I couldn't get my words out, this feeling was crazy, and my body was being driven insane.

"What you gotta say Ma?" I whispered in my ear before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it.

I couldn't keep my legs from bucking wildly as my orgasm was reaching.

"I LOVE YOU!" I screamed out as cream gushed all over him.

"I love you too." He paused for a second, and started sucking on my neck, marking his territory.

"Turn around." He demanded.

It was hard due to my legs feeling like spaghetti, but I managed to get on all fours, and arch my back, giving him the perfect view of my ass and kitty.

"That shit so sexy." He said before he begin eating me from the back.

I felt myself reaching another peak. "Ohmygawd Roodddddd." I squealed. He replaced his tongue with his dick, and slid in from the back. I threw back matching his rhythm.

"Damn, Delilah, slow down." He almost moaned. The sound of macaroni filled the room.

He picked up his pace. I felt as though I was going to tap out at any given moment.

"Shiiittt." He grunted, I looked back seeing him biting his lips. He looked so sexy and it was making me go wild. I threw my hips faster and faster, making him place a hand on my back to stop me.

"Ride this shit." He said before placing a smack on my ass.

He laid back, but before I climbed aboard, I took him into my mouth, making sure to give the balls some love too.

"Fuck." He shrieked as I attempted to deep throat him. I coated him in my spit, before climbing on top and going to work.

"You like that daddy?" I moaned as he filled me up with pure meat.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head, giving me the response I needed.

"Get up baby, I'm about to nut." He said.

I assumed the position, getting in front of him and wrapping my mouth around him, swallowing every single drop.

This was definitely worth the wait. He had indeed captured my soul.

I rolled over, as he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you girl." Was all he said before we both drifted off to sleep.