Chapter 26

Hi all,

Another addition has been made to the cast, so be sure to check it out :)

Please VOTE

Thank you

Happy reading!

------------------------------

Fastford to June, Andi and I had been seeing each other once, sometimes twice a week. Sarah and I hadn't spoken since the night at the bar and I had been ignoring Jenny's calls since the intervention.

It was one morning where Andi and I woke up to this....

"No fucking way!" The woman cried with a wide grin, standing by Andi's bedroom door "Ned Carter?"

Andi and I exchanged confused looks "how do you uh..." I asked the stranger that I now knew as Liesl.

She began laughing "I found your wallet on the couch" Liesl threw it at me at my chest.

I blinked as wrapping my fingers around the leather wallet "Thanks?"

The woman redirects her gaze at Andi, "I just wanted to tell you Breakfast is ready" she grinned as walking out of Andi's bedroom with her hands behind her back.

"Who exactly was that?" I turned to Andi.

"Liesl" Andi informed as jumping out of bed "aka my roommate"

Liesl Diaz is somebody that I have gotten to know well over the years. She replaced my friend Jimmy Davis who turned out to be a dick and took over all his roles. She became the friend who partied with me when Sam was too busy with Eva and the kid, she would give me the shittest advice that ultimately lead me here - but hey, I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Well she's-" I started as standing up.

"A nutter?" Andi raised a brow as wrapping her robe around her body "Yeah she gets that a lot"

"I was going to say hot..." I admitted.

Yeah my thoughts on Liesl changed from hot to complete nutter pretty quick.

"Well she's about to interrogate you" Andi informed as throwing my white t-shirt and denim jeans at me "so get dressed"

I smirked as sliding on my jeans and t-shirt as Andi began walking through her apartment, with me shortly behind her.

Immediately, I spotted Liesl sitting around the circular kitchen table with her scrambled eggs in front of her.

"So new guy" she greeted me "are you coming to my big birthday bash tonight?"

"I uh" I glanced at Andi whom stood by the pot filled with coffee.

I knew the rules to me and Andi's agreement well. We couldn't mix pleasure with our personal lives, or else risk being in a relationship.

"Oh don't worry about her" Liesl told me. "So what do you say?"

It's weird to think about it now. My life truly would be different if I hadn't gone to that party. I know what you're thinking, how can attending your casual girlfriend's roomates birthday party change your life? Well, you'll see.

"I never say no to a party" I told her.

She grinned "great"

I turned to Andi to find her with an disapproving look. What we had was just fun, but we were never meant to mix pleasure with our personal lives. I wonder my life would have become if we hadn't.

"....Well I should get going" I nodded slowly.

"So soon?" Liesl raised a brow.

"I'll walk you out" Andi spoke over Liedl as placing her coffee mug onto the bench. We walked silently to the front door, where Andi folded her arms "look you don't have to come tonight if you don't want to"