Chapter 15: The Library and History

After everything that happened, the Quest, the Golems, and of course, the Demon Lord.

And here i am, lying in my bed, for two days, i did not do anything.  I just lazily launched myself in bed after the quest and slept like a log, Alice on the other hand, got home where she is living right now.

And the other Adventurers are happily drinking and going to brothels after they have been given the rewards.

I, on the other hand got promoted, from Bronze to Gold. Adventurers got noisy after hearing this, because a Bronze may take up to 5 months to reach Silver, if he's lucky, he would reach it in 2 months. But for Azazel, he reached Gold in just a couple of days after registering in the guild, funny right?

I want to go out, its morning, after i got up on my bed, put on my equipment, stored my swords in my [Infinite Storage] and got down.

Diane, the employee here, or rather the acting owner, she said the inn belonged to her grandfather, before he died he gave the inn to her parents, and now Diane is managing it.

[Good morning.] i waved at her, she seemed a little sleepy, its the morning so yeah

[Ah Good morning Azazel.] She greeted me back

I'm hungry though, [Whats for breakfast today?] i asked her, all i eat in this world is bread and soup, but its delicious so yeah i'm okay with that.

[Its wheat bread and hot milk soup.] she said

[Ill get that one please.] i said, although bread is common in here, the bread she makes she makes is delicious and the soup she makes too.

[Okay, wait a bit] she then goes to the kitchen and prepare the food.

Hmm, can i learn cooking too? And i want to learn magic.

After a while, she goes back in the Dining hall where i was seating, i was lost in thought because i'm currently thinking of my future plans.

The smell of the Milk soup, the fragrance distracted me and i immediately averted my gaze on the food, she puts the tray in front of me.

[Here, please eat it while it's still hot.] she said.

[Ohhh, it smells so gooooood~ , Thank for the food!] i began eating

Every bite of the bread the is dipped in the Hot milk soup is so delicious, i can't stop biting, and the soup which has, Hot milk, a little vegetable, and some seasoning, its delicious! I'm getting the feeling of a certain Anime which your clothes explode after eating. I think its F**d Wars.

After some time, i finished my meal, and Diane quickly cleans the table, what a diligent girl.

Hmm, is there a library in this town?, maybe ill go ask Diane.

I stood up and approached Diane. [Hey Diane, is there any library here?] i asked her

[Library? I think the big library is located at the Nobles District, and the small one is in the Commoners District] she then answers me

[Ah thanks, ill go now!] i waved my hand at her indicating that i would leave.

She then waves back at me, [Yes take care!]

I suddenly remembered, [Hey Diane! Thanks for the food, i haven't thanked you earlier, its extremely delicious] i smiled at her, [I'm off bye!]

Her face began to flush and gets red, hinting she's embarrassed, she's weak to praises. [Y-your welcome!]

******

Noble's District, its about 10 minutes walk from the inn.

I got inside, and all the people there are dressed in high classed attire, different from what i have seen in the Merchant District, many big houses are lines up. The biggest house is located, i think it belongs to the Ramlance family, that bastard noble's house.

Then i arrived at a large building, with stone pillars in front, its like made of marbles, its like a Greek Library back on earth.

Then i enter, there is a librarian, a girl with glasses, possibly 18-20, with long chestnut hair, slim body, big breasts, what is with this world? Every girl i meet has big breasts? Buuuuuut~ how can i complain, back on earth i like 2-D girls, but in this world, its 3-D now!

I approach the girl, [Um excuse me, where can i read the history of the world?] i asked her

Then she tilted her head away from the book she reads, her eyes are chestnut colored too, with half-asleep eyes, and expressionless face, she said [In the middle section, all the books there are all about this world, the geography and history.] 

[Thank you, and what about magic? Is there history about magic here?] i asked her

[On the Mage's section on the second floor.] she said 

[Thanks.] I then proceed to the middle section while she returns reading her book

The thing i am searching is the history of this world.

[There!] i saw a book about Nixem, this world.

I then take it our, its a big book, if a normal human carries this, they would likely say its heavy, lucky for me its so light like a feather, what's up with my strength.

Then i started reading it, this world is called The World of Nixem, A world created by the Creation God Otesis, he created this world starting from the moon called the three goddesses, then he created many stars, the endless void, after creating those, he created the sun, and then a number of planets and lastly he wanted to create life, he created a world where life could prosper, he created many plants, animals, and magic beasts, after that he created Humans, he created it by looking like him, and gave the world magic power called Mana, he thought the world cannot be ruled by humans, so he created the elves, which is the friend of nature, he created this so the nature can be preserved, then he created the beastmens, he created them looking like humans but with animal characteristics, and finally the dragon people, he created this beings to have magic to transform into a human but retaining their horns and tail, he created them with gentle and wise personalities, but held the most power in the world.

After years of living in harmony, when the humans discovered magic, money, trade, things like that, humans became self-centered, they would wage war against each other, destroying themselves. Naturally Creation God Otesis was angered and sent his daughter Goddess Celestial.

He made Celestial go to the human continent to unite them, but because she is a beauty, many men are targeting her, naturally she carried out her mission to unite them, but when she saw the humans didn't want to unite, she thought that the human that his father created are scums. Thus he failed and many men are going after her. naturally she ran away, she cannot go back to the God's Realm because the rule of completing one's task is a must before going back, thus she didn't want to go back a failure, so she thought of a plan, a plan to make a common enemy to the human, thus she became the Demon God.

After creating the Demon Continent she quickly moved to face the humans, and they fought, she saw how the humans can work together to defeat the enemy is great, but what she didn't expect is what summoning magic they used, yes the Hero Summoning.

Woah woah Hero summoning? you mean the Hero summoning where i read in light novels about a class or a certain individual gets summoned into the another world? It actually exist? Well i don't know my circumstances because i don't even know why i was summoned, when i was  summoned there were no king who will greet me, or a beautiful princess who have a bright smile, instead i was at a grasslands lying on the ground, and top of all that my appearance is my avatar in Magnus Island, Azazel.

After the kingdom summoned the Hero Xephyr Mercury, he then sealed the Demon God Celestial. And after that the Demon God is sealed, the demons have gone out of control and scattered, naturally Xephyr exterminated and the Demon Lords hid for 2000 years.

[So that's the story huh? Wait who is the author of this book?] i looked at the name

Xephyr2024, that's what i saw, so he's the one who wrote the story of the world? Wait? why is there 2024 in there? Does this mean he is a player of Magnus Island too? Strange.

After i am done reading it, i go upstairs and to the Mage's Section.

I saw a large section of books, for mages only, wow is this the foundation of the mages here?

Now! Lets learn magic!