Chapter 59: Difference in terms of Power

*CLANG**BANG* *CLANG*

"Is that all you've got?

Sirius is still slashing his sword at me for a while now but he didn't even land a single blow.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted and slashed his sword at high speed

From left to right he's striking anywhere, but he's like a child throwing tantrums.

Where did his sword skills go? He's gone out of control!

"Stop! At this rate you'll break!" I said

It's true, because of the Demon Possession, the power is too great for him to handle, he'll break his own body if he keep this up.

"SHUT UP!" Now his sanity is nowhere to be found

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" The demon power leaked out of him creating a powerful aura, the surrounding trembled, his releasing mana, no miasma!

He floated in the air and his killing intent is all over the place.

"Shit, I got to finish this fast." I lunged at him and slashed

"AAAHHHH! GO AWAY!" The aura exploded and created a barrier

When I slashed my sword bounced back, It has elasticity huh?

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!" He flew at me at high speed

I saw his sword emitted powerful mana, enough to destroy a whole city, I took out my other sword and defended.

*BAAAaaaaaNNNNNGGGGgg*

The earth trembled, the buildings on the surrounding fell as if It was a tree that was cut down.

I protected the citizens that was inside the city.

The whole noble district was destroyed.

"Goddamnit!" The surroundings are destroyed.

Where is Alice and Leena?!

I used [Telepathy] and communicated with them.

"Leena? Where are you?"

"A-Azazel? We're outside the city now, Megumi is still treating Duke Barin and Alice."

"Good, where are the others?"

"They're here with me, after a huge explosion inside the city occurred they have been worrying, Rem, Megumi, Rin, Hikari and Hikaru, me, the most worried is Levy, she's been crying, are you alright?"

"Yes I am, be careful out there."

"Yes, you too, be careful."

I cut of our connection, phew they're alright.

I can continue fighting.

I step forward and saw him standing where he was earlier.

"YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?! TSK! THIS TIME I'L-" Before he finished his sentence I jumped to him and slashed.

His reflexes are a bit good, he managed to react on my attack and blocked.

"TOO SLOW!"

He was about to kick me but I put up my knee to block.

"Too weak." I said, his eyes went rage mode again and his hardened his grip on his sword and slashed full force, but I dodged and jumped back.

"AHH! [SUMMON!]"

Summon?!

A huge magic circle appeared on the sky,

"SUMMON BEHEMOTH!" He shouted as his mana quickly dispersed and the magic circle absorbed it.