Chapter 57: Diamond Head.

The Dark spell is still on effect and the whole town felt fear and despair.

They're still screaming, even the guys on their side are affected, I searched the house Fritz entered.

He's just sitting and eating, I see the spell didn't affect him either.

Then an arrow came down and has almost hit Drogeor, but Sirius caught the arrow.

It's a magic arrow? Leena?

She and Alice came, they were unaffected by the [Infinite Darkness], I see, Leena used her Spirit Magic.

The two arrived and faced the three.

"You two are unaffected huh?" Drogeor said, he was surprised.

"What a beauty~ that Fritz didn't say anything about taking a few women, I'd like a Harem myself~" Sirius said, he's eyes weren't joking, those eyes looked like he's stripping the two.

"Disgusting." Alice said, and drew her sword.

"You wan't to play huh? Very well then." Sirius drew a black sword, I felt ominous aura from it.

"A Demon Sword huh?" Alice said,

"A Demon Sword that I obtained on the deepest part of the Dungeon beneath Darttara Highlands." He said and raised his sword.

The black sword released more sinister aura, bringing more fear.

It seems that the two are unaffected, thanks to Leena.

I decided to watch the two's progress and let them fight, but It's not easy though.

"Rex stay out of this, Grogeor support me." Sirius said he rushed to Alice

Alice took her stance and anticipated Sirius' attack, then Sirius slashes horizontally but Alice parried it.

"Oh, a great sword, is that Mithril?" Sirius asked after his attack was parried

"Yes, this sword is made from pure mithril." Alice said rushed to attack Sirius

"Ho~ Now I'm interested on taking that sword of yours." Then the two continued to trade blows, but Alice is getting pushed back, because Sirius' swordsmanship is more faster that Alice's royal swordsmanship.

On the other hand, Leena and Grogeor engaged in magic battle.

He kept using dark magic, but Leena is much magically adept on using her spirit and nature magic, she kept using spirit magic to counter his dark magic.

"Dark Arrow!" Grogeor shot out about thousand arrows towards Leena, but

"Spirit Vines!" Leena invoked her magic, thousands and thousand of vines came from the ground and blocked the Dark Arrows, and attacked Grogeor, but he used a dark barrier to block against the attack.

"Tsk, you're more stronger than I thought." Grogeor said and jumped back besides Rex.

She's really gotten stronger.

Alice was still fighting, the commoners and mercenaries fell unconscious because of the fear.

Alice is getting pushed back, but Leena is supporting her, she uses her Spirit to create barriers to protect Alice from deadly attacks.

Good teamwork.

"Hey Alice you're getting pushed back, you should be careful, if that guy kills you I'll be taking Azazel by myself~" Leena said teasingly, even is this situation, you elf!

"S-Shut up! I'll beat this guy so be quite!" Alice said while blushing.

Leena smirked and supported her again.