Chapter 39: Discussion and Tea

Morning, I got up on my bed and washed my face in the bathroom, when I opened my door there was a girl with cat ears and tail and her slave collar is shining, Rin was about to knock, seeing me open the door, she was surprised and her face became red.

"M-master, I-I was about to wake you up." She said while getting embarrassed, I laughed softly and stroked her head, "Don't worry about it, anyway let's go down." I said and proceeded down the stairs.

In the lobby of the Inn are the girls waiting for me, then I said before we head out we'll have breakfast, they all nodded and we go to the dining hall of the Inn. The dining hall is much bigger than the Inn in Hegerin Kingdom.

We sat down and ordered breakfast, we ordered bread and chicken meat, good thing there is coffee, I ordered some, and all of them wanted some milk and fruit juice.

The food is like the usual Inn food flavor, but the chicken is well seasoned.

After eating we went out, we go to the nobles district towards Simon's house, we took our carriage and drove to the nobles district. When we reached the nobles district, the houses are all elegant and tall, gardens are everywhere and trees are everywhere too. There are nobles walking in an elegant way, their etiquette is polished.

We drove to the biggest house in the nobles district, Simon's house the Duke of Rebet.

There, two guards wearing shining silver armors and holding their expensive looking swords, well they're guards of the Duke here.

They stood at the gate of the mansion and pointed their swords at us.

"What business do you have with the Duke of Rebet?" The guard from the left said.

"We were acquainted with Duke Maxford, we were sent here because we have something to discuss about the sea." I said to them while having a dignified attitude, well since I'm a noble now.

"Are you Sir Lancelot?" Said the guard on the right.

"Yes, I am Azazel Lancelot." I said while puffing out my chest.

The girls beside me watched me with dazzling eyes, of course I got embarrassed and my dignified self shrank and my face became red.

The guards panicked and sheathed their swords and saluted.

"We deeply apologize for our mistake, Duke Maxford is waiting inside the mansion, we will personally guide you through the mansion." Said the guard on the left while trembling lightly and sweating.

I came back to my senses and told them not to mind it, they opened the gate and led us inside, the road was cobblestone and there are rows of trees and flowers on the side, the girls saw the scene and can't help but stare at the flowers.

There are people working on the garden when they saw us they immediately stopped working and bowed at us.

We reached the front door of the mansion, It's huge, It's as big as a Japanese Torii. (Author's note: Japanese Torii is a gate in Japan, found at the entrance or within a Shinto Shrine. *Hope I'm right >=<*)

Then the guards opened the door and quickly informed Simon, we got off the carriage, some attendant said they will take the horses and the carriage to the stable.

The girls quickly scanned the surrounding, It's very peaceful here, they went to the garden and I stayed in front of the house.

The wind blew here, It's very fresh here, the smell of the sea drifted on my nostrils. How nostalgic, I remember going to the beaches on summer back on earth.

Hmm, maybe I can catch fishes on the sea, I miss seafood too!

Just then Simon came running to me, "Ah! Azazel! I apologize for making you wait!" he said while panting, did he really run all the way here? How big is your house?!