Chapter 20: Morningwood Kingdom

Morningwood Kingdom, there was an elf kingdom back in Magnus Island, you can enter after finishing a certain quests, which is killing the demons near the area, similar to what i did. Did i just do the quest again? 

Having pulled by Leena, i have no choice but to follow

We enter the kingdom gates, many adventurers have lost their way finding the Elf Kingdom, i don't know the reason though, let's ask Leena later.

Then after we enter the kingdom, the houses are tree houses, various sizes, different trees, and many elves are looking at this way, not looking at the royal family of elves, but me, they're clearly seeing a human entering their kingdom, which is rare i guess?

Then we arrive at the largest tree in the Kingdom.

[This is the Tree of Life, this is what the elves protect, if the tree dies, the trees in the world will die.](Leena)

Wait wait, that's scary you know? When the trees dies, there would be no photosynthesis, which means there would be no oxygen. To think such a tree is inside the spirit forest. Scary.

I was speechless while looking at the tree, even if the tree is old, its still beautiful.

[This way!](Leena)

She pulls me again, she's so enthusiastic, but cute. Dear viewers Azazel is not a Womanizer. Absolutely not! This writer!

We enter the tree bottom, there is a big opening in the tree.

Then what greeted me was a lot of spirits, lighting the way, lighting the whole tree inside, different colors, and elves consisting of adults to children are inside, full of harmony unlike humans, full of greediness, elves are beautiful creatures, its so beautiful that you want to protect it.

I was watching the inside in awe, while the elves and Leena was watching my reaction, they are very amused with my expression, because my mouth is in agape and my eyes are shining,

[Come! Let's meet mother and father!](Leena)

[O-okay](Azazel)

Then we proceed walking and i can see thrones made from woods from the tree of life.

After arriving at the view of the King and Queen of Morningwood, everyone including Leena and her brothers started kneeling, of course i started kneeling too, then she bowed her head and said,

[Father, Mother, we have returned!](Leena)

She spoke in a loud voice

[Very good coming back, although i want to join the battle your mother won't let me, *sigh*](???)

The one who spoke was the King, if you say he's old, yes he's old, because elves age without their appearance getting old, he looks like in his mid 30s, but i know his age is beyond that.

[You know dear, what would happen if you get injured? Your people will be sad, and i as your queen will be sad to you know?](???)

The one who spoke next is the queen, regarding the age, well her looks don't go old, she's beautiful, she looks like Leena, with Golden hair full of vitality, crimson lips, green eyes, she's a looker, anyway i'm not into moms or anything!

[This one, Azazel has saved all of us, if it wasn't for him we wont be likely back here](Leena)

[Indeed!](Neldor)

[Yes! We are saved because of him!](Folas)

[Yes i agree!](Conell)

Leena spoke, followed by his 3 brothers, my face is becoming red because of embarrassment.