Chapter 14

This one is dedicated to the beautiful LovelyZee20 because I did promise her a while back that she could be in the book as well as a few others! Much love ~Xo
***

Zynthia Carter's POV

I walk up the street and turn to my right, following the directions I have on my phone

I stop and turn at a house.

Woah...

I know big houses, but this one....

I get through the gates, that a young man, opens for me, giving me a curt welcome.

I walk up the gravelly path and I knock on the door three times.

I wait a few minutes, and I am about to turn around and walk away, when the door opens.

There stands a man, double my height with looking down at me.

He has a pair of green-blue eyes and he looks like he must be a Latino.

He is also...

A mess!

His clothes are brushed up with flour, his tie, extremely loose around his neck and is that...

Egg?...

In his hair?

What kind of psycho is my cousin living with?!

In fact, do I even have the right house.

"Are you here for my wife?" He asks. His voice is low, deep and welcoming but also ready to rip anyone apart.

I gulp.

"Er... is your wife, Adeline?" I ask.

He leans on the doorway casually.

"Who's asking?" He asks, almost nonchalantly.

"I- erm, I'm her younger cousin" I tell him.

I swear I'm about to lay an egg!

Why is he looking at me like that?!

He looks at me like, any slight slip up and he'll remove me from Earth as we know it!

He breaks out into a smile.

"Amore!" He yells over his shoulder, making me jump.

"Qualcuno è qui per vederti! (Somebody is here to see you!)" he says.

Is that Italian?

Ade, doesn't speak Italia-...

"chi diavolo è ?! (Who the hell is it?!)"Ade's voice yells from behind him.