Chapter 22.5

Okay, do this one was requested by  someone in the last chapter, because they wanted to see Ade control her man...

Big shoutout also, to zitana128  and her awesome book, that I have been reading also, called 'Old love, new fate'.
***

⚠️Warning! Explicit content in this chapter⚠️.

Matéo Santiago's POV

I go to our room and walk inside, to see that Adeline isn't there.

I feel confused, until I hear the shower running from the bathroom that is within our room.

I walk across the room and open the bathroom door, stepping inside.

^^ Their bathroom

^^ Their bathroom.

Adeline leans over the side of the tub, pouring a sweet smelling bathing soap into the rising water.

I scan her from head to toe appreciatively.

Her thick curly hair is tied up into a puff at the top of her head and she is wearing my black bathrobe, which leaves nothing on her body to my imagination.

Not that I need to use my imagination...

I just stand there and watch her, until she stands upright and faces me.

"C'mere" She says softly, her voice sweet but commanding.

Like a magnet, I feel myself walking towards her, my body working on its own accord.

Not that I need convincing...

I stand right in front of her and I look down at her.

"Yes, amore?" I say gently, trying keep a poker face.

She puts her hands behind her back.

"Don't you wanna unwrap your present?" She asks, her eyes dropping down to her midriff, where she has tied the belt of my robe into a little bow, over, her rounded stomach.

I grin and tug at the end of the little bow and it comes undone easily.

Before I can snatch what little clothing she has off, she stops me and turns her back to me.

She lets the robe slip off her shoulders and I gasp and gawk at her.