Chapter 34

Yuna- Crush ft Usher😍. I'll let you know when to play it.

You can move between the pages by using the scrolling bar at the bottom of your screen.
***

This is a loooong chapter and it will cover 3 points of view, which I have never done, so this will be fun!

    Enjoy x
                                  ***
Matéo Santiago's POV

I lay on our bed with Adeline's naked body wrapped around mine.

I twist her kinky locks in between my fingers and I tug gently, smirking, when she gives me a small tired moan.

Make-up sex.

One of the things that we have developed over the years, when talking doesn't work well enough.

I told her severally that I was sorry for keeping secrets from her and she would ignore me until earlier today, when she said.

"If you're sorry, show me"

So I did...

"This is not what I had in mind, when I said show me" she giggles, kissing the stubble my jawline.

"Did it work, anyway?" I ask and she nods, burying her face into my chest.

"We should fight more often then" I chuckle, putting a hand on her growing stomach and she giggles.

"Do you wanna go on prohibition again?" She asks, tracing her fingers along my tattoos.

"No!" I respond quickly and she laughs.

We lie there in comfortable silence.

"Do you think Leo loves her?" My wife asks me.

I sigh.

"I think that it's complicated" I respond and she nods.

"Do you think he'll be able to get answers out of her tonight?" She asks and I nod.

"He'll do whatever it takes" I say and she sighs softly.

"I don't even want to think about it anymore" she says and I turn to her, looking down at her.

She looks up at me then at my lips.

I lean forwards and then, when my lips are inches away from hers, I whisper.

"Let me help you with that..."

***
⚠️WARNING! There will be some explicit scenes and some scenes that are unsuitable for sensitive readers⚠️

Dana Harris' POV.

I open my eyes slowly and I feel as if weights have been hooked to my eyelids.

I expect myself to be covered in sick or chained like an animal, but instead, I find myself in a soft bed, with fluffy pillows and the softest duvet cover that I've ever felt in my life.

I get up, and pain soars through my head.

Ugh. How much did I drink?

I look around the room I'm in.

It's simple, comfortable and elegant even, but something is completely off.

I try to remember the events of last night, and my blood suddenly freezes, when I remember how I was attacked by the two men.