My dad?

Jaemin's P.O.V-

I was laying in my bed and just thinking to myself on how on earth I'm actually with Jeno, like he is my boyfriend. It was just crazy to think that to myself. It was just werid to process because never would I think to myself that Lee Jeno will be my boyfriend but even though it feels weird and crazy, I loved it. I loved him. I was about to go to sleep and I get a phone call, I grabbed my phone and saw it was Jeno and I just had a word feeling about this since he never calls me at this time.

"Jeno what is wrong?"
I heard something from his side of the phone but I couldn't really make out what it was but I didn't have a good feeling about it.
"Erm nothing, I just want to hear your voice."
As cute as that sounded and how big my smile was I still knew something was wrong.
"Jeno what really is wrong? You was there for me when I told you about my mum's job and now I want to be here for you, okay? Just tell me, I won't judge you. Like you said to me before 'we will get married one day and all this will be yours too' so your problems become my problems."
I ddint hear anything back from Jeno for maybe 5-10 seconds but I only knew that he was thinking to himself do I wasn't too bothered by it.
"You won't tell anyone right?"
"I promise"
"Okay, well can I come to your house and tell you?"
Mate, he can move in with me and I won't stop him I will more likey glue him to this house.
"Yeah sure, bring clothes and that with you too so you can sleep the night."

I waited outside for ten minutes for Jeno and even though I was excited to see him I kinda felt a bit weird too because I don't know how to make Jeno happy since everyone I talk to tries to make me happy, so this is all just new to me. But even though this was all new to me, I still wanted to make sure that I was there for Jeno because he has done so much for me, which is so weird to think about really. Man, how did I get so lucky?

I saw Jeno stand right in front of me and then the next thing I knew I was in his arms, hearing him cry. In that moment I didn't know what to do other than hug him back tightly and just say to him softly,
"It is okay, I'm here."
He didn't say anything back other than just crying some more.

It was so hard to see him like this because he seems so strong and so tough and brave but right now he isn't, I guess everyone has a breaking point and what ever this is, that is it.

I let go of Jeno and I kissed him on the lips.
"Come on, let's go to my room and if you want we can talk about this but if you don't we can do anything you want, okay?"
Jeno smiled at me and placed his hand on my check and told me,
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Me and Jeno was in my room and he was sitting on my bed while I was just sorting things out so they weren't in his way.
"Jaemin is your mum not home?"
I shock my head at him.
"No, she is working quite late tonight so we won't be home until around 11 and then she would be out this house for 4. But I did tell her you was staying the night and she said just told me, I don't need to ask, you could just come here when ever you want. My mum really does love you."
Jeno smiled back at me and of course it was cute, like usually.

"I know we have never spoke about this before and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but why did your dad go to prison?"
I knew Jeno was only asking this because it had something to do with whatever was happening in his life and if me answering this was going to help him, then I was going to tell him. Ever though I don't tell anyone about this, not even Renjun, all Renjun knows is that he went to prison but he doesn't know why. But I guess Jeno is going to be the first person to know. Something in me was telling me that I trust Jeno with anything.
"Okay, well I haven't told anyone before but I want to tell you why, okay?"
Jeno nodded at me.
"I told you before how money is a big problem in my family, right?"
He nodded at me again.
"Well my dad wanted money, of course and he didn't exactly go the best way about this. He did a lot of things wrong, even though he did get a lot of money and he did help us out and get us anything we wanted or needed it didn't come from a right place. Like I'm mad or angry at what he did but I wish he did it in a different way."

Jeno nodded at me and asked another question.
"What did he do then?"
Then I carried on,
"He started making and selling his own drugs with a few of his friends. But the weird thing about it all was that even though he started to do all that he always told me to work hard and get all the money I can and become successfull and not to touch a drug because they can destroy you. So he knew what he was doing was wrong but he felt like it was the only thing he could do."
I sat down next to Jeno.
"So you aren't mad at him?"
"No because even though he did a bad thing he only did it so we could get everything we needed. He felt like he had no other choice."

Jeno nodded his head.
"Did you or your mum know what your dad was doing?"
"No my mum found out from the police when they came here to do a drug search because my dad was caught with drugs on him. But even though they checked this house they found none, so I guess he did it in a way so that me and mum weren't involved and safe."
Jeno seemed every interested by this but at the same time I felt like he wasn't getting the answers he wanted me to say.

"So what was it like for you and your mum?"
"Hard but for my mum it was so God damn hard. After she found about the drug dealing she decided to get a divorce because she didn't want to deal with a guy like that. So just after he went to prison my mum found jobs quick as possible and now we are here."
"So when did this all happen?"
"Like 5 years ago."

Jeno sat behind me and hugged me from behind.
"Do you talk to him or anything?"
"Erm, I write him letters and he writes back but I don't go to see him because my mum doesn't want to see him and I don't know who to go with."
I was surprised by how quick Jeno replied but at the same time I loved it.
"I will go with you, just tell me when and then we are going."

Even though it was sweet that Jeno said he would go with me, I just wanted to know what was wrong with Jeno.