15. Say No.

(A/N: 1. I'm doing the word count differently and 2. Sorry. )
Warning!
Drugs,Vape,And smoking

°¤·Thomas' P.O.V·¤°

I was in a shitty house with Jadie. She apparently vaped...Wait.  Meh we all do illegal stuff at a point in life. I was only here since Lovie and Hamilton were at Washington's house. And Jackie was visiting his parents. So I followed Jadie.

I saw Jadie glare at Sally, poor girl. Wonder what went on with them. Martha's head (Not Martha Washington or Manning) was on my shoulder. I could tell she was on drugs. I was just smoking, it was my first cig in two month so I was alright. Everyone else around me was vaping, doing drugs, or smoking.

I heard Jadies phone go off. She read the message, "shit.." she mumbled under her breath. She looked at me, "We should leave." She suggested, "Can I stay here for a bit longer?" I asked. She turned to Sally and Martha, "Sally, Martha. Kitchen now." She spat,  in a hateful voice. They went into the kitchen , all I heard was yelling. I couldnt make out (Ew. Stap) what they were saying though. Jadie then got out, along with Sally and Martha. She then got her keys and left, a ciggeratte in mouth. Then Sally pulled me up. She showed me to room with a bed only in. She leaned into my ear and said, "How about we have fun?"

And, I don't

Say no.

**************************

Word count: 249
Welp...Thomas is the new Alexander Hamilton!