Part 2

Continues with Arnav's and Khushi's conversation...

Arnav : I know I won't betray you or our family as I can't even think of it. But what if... What if I don't make a good father?! We've already seen how I spoilt Aarav thinking that if I don't give him what he wants then he will be deprived of his childhood. But Khushi what do I do? I only did that because I didn't want Aarav to become another me... Another ASR. But in that process I failed to instill in him the values my mother had instilled in me... I
Khushi : If you were the one to spoil him then you were also the one to correct him. It is because of you that he considers me his mother. I've never seen a better dad than you.
Arnav : Don't give me all the credit because if it wasn't for you   then he would of gone astray. However, I still don't trust myself in that aspect. I really wish to have a child with you but my fears just don't allow me.
Khushi : You always say that I know you more than you know yourself, so with that faith , trust me once again. If you ever happen to fall I'll be right there by your side to lift you up and show you the right path.

Flashback ends...

Present :

Khushi: It's been 2 years... 2 long years and I haven't even got a glimpse of her. I know she's safe as Devimaya is always with her. But I can't do this anymore I need her... (Her tears fall on the frame)

Arnav (who was pretending to be asleep) : Khushi... (in his sleepy voice)
Khushi wipes her tears and turns to Arnav
Khushi : Jee Arnavji. Aap theek toh ho? Do you need anything?
Arnavji : No I'm fine. Why are you awake at this part of the night? Aap theek ho?
Khushi : Voh hum... I was just checking something..
Arnav : Alright. Now come and sleep. Bahaut raat ho chuki hai. Arnav (self talk) : I know Khushi... I know what you're going through. Unfortunately I've contributed to your pain. Ab aur nahi. There will be no shedding of tears. That's my promise to you. We've been in the dark for long now it's time we face dawn.