Part 22

I'm really sorry for not being consistent with my updates. Please forgive me.
*************************

After learning the truth about her father's and bua's past, she didn't have it in her to face anyone so she dismissed her mother not wanting to show her emotions.

Arshi : Yeh maine kya kar Diya?! Dammit! (What have I done?)

With that she rushed to Anjali's room while mumbling to herself. : Dad and Bua had to endure so much. Aur Maine kya kiya... Aur dard de diya..mein wapas aayi hi kyun? (And what did I do? I gave them more pain. Why did I come back?)

She reached Anjali's room and found the door open. Arshi knocked on the door to gain her attention however she continued to stare at nothing in particular. She eyed her Karan Pupaa and was about to step into the room, only to be stopped by Anjali.

Anjali : usse kahiye chale jau yaha se Karan.
(Tell her to go away from here.)

Arshi : Bua I'm sor...

She couldn't complete her apology as the door was slammed on her.

Arshi returned to her room dejectedly.

Arshi : Mein jaanti hoon ki mere galaati maafi ki layaak nahi hai. Par mein aapko kaise bata de thi ki mein zimidaar hoon dad aur Bhaiya ki halaat ke liye.  Aapki naraazgi aur sabd seh sakti hoon leken jis din aapke aur mom ke aankhon mein nafraat dikhega mere liye....toh.
Iss liye mein sab se Door...( I know my mistake is not pardonable. But how do I tell you that I'm responsible for dad's and bhaiya's plight. I can tolerate your anger and words but the day I see Hatred for me in your eyes (Anjali & Khushi)...then... that's why I was away from everyone...)

Dammit!

Her mother's words came back to her.

Khushi : Aapki dad chaudah saal ke thi jab unke mumma aur papa khud khushi kar li. Unfortunately yeh sab aapke dad ne dehka. Uski wajah se aapki bua ki shaadi thoot gayi aur uske baad unke chacha unn dono ko aapne aapni ghar se nikaal diya.
(Your dad was 14 years when his parents committed suicide. Unfortunately he'd to bare witness to it. Due to which your aunt's marriage broke and after that their own uncle threw them out of their own house.)

Urghh!

Arshi made her away to her solace.

Arshi : Dadi, dad always used to say that whenever he was upset he used to confide in you through the means of your plants. He also told me I somewhat remind him of you. But I know that's not true. Because you were selfless whereas, I... I'm selfish. Yeh Maine kya kar diya Dadi? (What have I done? )
I've inflicted an irrecoverable wound on the family I claim to love. Aur jis ma ke aansoo, hamesha mujhe takleef deti rahi aaj mein voh aansoo mita nahi sakti. Dad galaat thi aur bua sahi. Mein Malik hi hoon! Raizada nahi! ( Today I can't even wipe my mother's tears which always tends to trouble me. Dad was wrong and bua was right. I'm a Mailk and not a Raizada.)

That night everyone was fighting an emotional battle having being reminded of their horrid past.

******************************
I know this is a short update, I'm extremely sorry.  The next update will be longer. I'm so sorry.

******************************

Please don't forget to vote & comment.