Part 10

Arshi's room

Middle of the night

Sweat beads start to form on Arshi's forehead. She's tossing in her bed. She seems to be having a nightmare. Suddenly she gets up with a jerk.

Arshi (self talk) : Dammit will these dreams ever go away?! Not once in these two years have I been able to sleep properly. Not once! I need to control this, with great difficulty I hid the things that occurred 2 years back, this shouldn't be a problem. I don't need anyone to know about anything. As it is they're already bothered with the happenings in this house.

With that she consumed her meds and dosed off

Next morning

Aarushi got up and started her daily routine.

She comes downstairs and notices two familiar yet unfamiliar faces.

Khushi : Arshi come here! I want you to meet them!
Arshi : Don't worry Mom. I already know who they're!

Making everyone shocked and surprised as to how she knows them.

Arshi (facing them) : Aap Dr Sanjana hai na? Aur aap Dr Sunaina hogi? ( you're Dr Sanjana right? And you must be Dr Sunaina!)

Ayaksh (mind) : What the? Yeh ladki mujhe pagal kardegi. Pehle voh kerahi thi ki mujhe kuch mat kehena leken ab voh Sab bata rahi hai. ( what the? This girl will make me mad. Earlier she said I shouldn't say anything to anyone but she herself is about to reveal everything.)

She then looks at her family and notice their confused faces. Then realization dawned upon her.

Arshi : Aap sab yehi soch rahi hongi ki mein inne kaise janti. ( you'll must be thinking as to how I know them.)
Actually I don't. Bhai told me about them.
I'm Aarushi Singh Raizada.

Dr Sunaina : Ek doctor hone ki naatir , aap aapni parivaar walo ki dekh baal nahi kariye hai. Sharam nahi aapko!!! Bahaar walo istemaal kariye hai aapni parivaar walo ki dekh baal kariye hai. (Despite been a doctor, you don't tend to your family? Don't you feel ashamed? You've outsiders to tend to your family!)

Arshi : Whatever I do it's non of your business. If you're an outsider behave like one. Get your work done and go.

Ayaksh intervened as he knew where this conversation was heading.

Ayaksh : Arshi I've something to show you! Come with me.

Arshi : This is the last time I want to hear this. Henceforth don't ever intervene or question me or my decisions.

To Khushi : Ma mein bhai ke saath ja rahi hoon. Hum aati hai. ( Ma I'm going with Bhai. I'll be back soon.)

After a while at RM

Arshi enters and goes to Arnav's room and she sees Khushi there.

Arshi : Ma kya mein dad bahaar lekar jau? Voh bahaut bored ho Rahi yaha. Aur mein soch rahi thi agar aap chali toh aur bhi acha hai. ( Ma can I take dad out? As you it is he is getting bored being here all the time. And I was thinking it would be nice of you can accompany us.)

Khushi : Nahi mujhe bahaut kaam hai. Tum usse le ja sakti ho. Waise kaha ja rahi ho tum? ( No, I've a lot of work. You can take him. By the way where are you taking him?)
Arshi : Farmhouse, garden dekhne ke liye. Kyun ki dad paudo ki bahaut lagav hai.
(To the farmhouse. To show dad the garden as he is very fond of plants.) Toh mein jau? (so can I go?)
Khushi : Ja ke aau. (go and come!)

Please don't forget to comment and vote

To be continued....