Part 14

Arshi narrated her previous encounters with Shravan to the family leaving out the reason of her visit to India.
They were shocked to learn this and they realized that it is a big misunderstanding but who will enter the lioness' den willingly. If Arnav is the fire in the sun then ASR junior is no less.

Arshi : Waise bhai aapko kisne bataya iss ke baare mein? ( Bhai who informed you about this? )

Ayaksh : Aman chachu ne! ( Aman uncle did. )

Arshi : Lekin Aman chachu  London gayi thi toh yeh sab kaise? ( But Aman chachu went to London then how?)

Akash : Exactly! Aman nahi hai Ayaksh. Are you sure it was Aman and not anyone else? ( Aman is not here Ayaksh. )

Ayaksh : Aman chachu tha dad! ( it was Aman chachu dad!)

Arshi : Kaha hai voh ab? ( Where is he now? )

Ayaksh : Voh..(he)

Before Ayaksh could complete his statement they were interrupted by a person singing.

Aman : Yahi hoon main! Yahi hoon main! Kahi na gaya tujhe chor ke main! ( I'm right here! I'm right here! I've not gone anywhere, leaving you! )

Arshi just rolled her eyes at him.

Arshi : Unbelievable! Iss situation mein bhi aap gaana gati ho?! ( Even in this situation you find a need to sing a song?! )

NK : Oi Arshi usse kela chor do okay! Abhi abhi aayi hai aur tum usse daat rahi hooooo! (Oi Arshi leave him a banana! He just arrived and you're busy scolding him! )

Arshi : Chachu Kela nahi! Akela!
Akela chor do! ( Chachu not banana! It's alone! You mean leave him alone! )

NK : Yeah yeah wahi wahi! ( yeah same to same! )
Mera partner in crime ko chor do okay! Isse kuch nahi kiya! ( leave my partner in crime alone! he didn't do anything! )

Arshi rolled her eyes at her dramatic family.

Arshi : I don't know how Chachi handles you!

NK : What the!

Arshi : Excuse me! Yeh meri dad ka line hai!  ( Excuse me! That's my dad's line! )

The family could hardly manage to stifle their laughter on witnessing a junior possessive ASR.

Aman : Aree yaar mujhe bahuat bhook lagi hai! Mujhe kahne toh do! ( I'm very hungry! At least let me eat! )

Sometime later...

Arshi just finished making some calls when Aman called her.

Aman : Arshi kya tum meri saath walk par chalo gi? ( Will you come with me for a walk? )

Arshi : Yeah sure!

Aman : Tum kaise ho? ( How are you? )

Arshi : I should be asking you that Aman chachu! How are you? How was your flight? Aur achanak se aap London kyun chali gayi? ( And why did you go to London all of a sudden? )

Aman : I'm well. But that still doesn't answer my question Ms Raizada!

Arshi : Mein theek hoon Aman chachu.

Aman : Tum ne bataya nahi ki tum Vashisths ke saath business karahi ho! ( You didn't tell me that you were doing business with the Vashisths! )

Arshi's eyes widened as to how he got to know.

Arshi : Asa kuch bhi toh nahi hai! (There's nothing like that! )

Aman : Acha! Leken yeh kagzaad kuch aur keh raha hai ( Really but this papers state something else. )

Arshi : Aapke haatho mein kaise? (How did you get this?)

Soon realization dawned upon her.

Arshi : Iss liye aap London gayi thi! Leken yeh itifaaq nahi ho sakti ki aap achanak London gayi jab mein India aane wali thi. Kissine aapko bataya diya hoti ke mein London mein nahi hoon taaki aap yeh sab jaan paye! Leken kaun? Kyun ki mere past ke baare mein kisiko nahi jaanti! Sivahi Aap aur... But how the hell did he know about this file I didn't even inform him! What the hell Akil you don't get to go through my stuff! (That is why you went to London! But it can't be a coincidence that you came to London when I was all set to arrive in India! Someone must of informed you that I'm not going to be In London. But who? Because no one knows about my past except you and...)

Arshi took out her phone and was ready to blast out at Akil when Aman stopped her.

Aman : Relax Arshi! I was the one who told Akil to keep me informed about you. Because you are so responsible that you can't even do that! [He stated sarcastically which earned him a glare from her]
What! Don't glare at me like that. I don't fright for those glares okay! First your father now you! How many more ASRs do I've to deal with!

Arshi : You don't have too deal with anymore ASRs. I've a solution for that too. Why don't you open up a circus along chachu you'll make good money.

Aman : Idea buri nahi hai! Shayaad bhaad mein! ( the idea is not bad! Maybe later! )
For now I want to know the truth behind these documents, because I don't believe that you will engage in any sort of relation with the Vashisths even if it is a business relation. And these are payments! So it's definitely not what I've been told!

Arshi : By knowing the truth what will you do?

Aman : That you leave to me! For now I want the truth.

With that Arshi narrated the story behind those payments leaving a shocked Aman.

Aman : What! Are you mad?

******************************
To be continued...

Please don't forget to vote and comment.