Part 11

Arnav's farmhouse...

Arnav's POV

We were strolling in our farmhouse garden. It is so beautiful and serene over here. Maybe that's because I've took notice of that now. When Arshi told me about mine and Khushi's first meeting, I was bewildered. I mean fashion show really?! That too mine!! It is unusual and weird. Furthermore, I've come to know that she was mistaken for a model and was forced to walk the ramp, causing her to fall right into my arms.
"Woh this is too much for me to digest now. I mean it was our first meeting and she already found a place in my arms. Crazy!!! My thoughts ended when I started experiencing a sharp pain in my lower back.

Arshi POV

When I told dad about his and mom's meeting I could see a sparkle form in his eyes. Damn I'd endure anything to witness that joy in their eyes.
My thoughts ended when I heard my father yelp in pain.

I took him to his room and started massaging his back with the warmed oil. Seeing my father wincing in pain made me regret my decision of deliberately leaving his meds at home. Before I could fathom anything I found my mother rush into the room and I smiled as my plan worked. Now it's time for me to leave these two alone.

End of Arshi's POV

Khushi POV

When I entered the room, the sight that greeted me was bitter sweet. I saw Arshi massaging her father but it pained to know that he is in pain. Arshi saw me and stood up to approach me.

POV ends

Arshi : Voh...Voh. Actually mum, dad Aur hum baat kariye thi aur achanak se yeh hua. (Actually mum, dad and I were talking and suddenly this happened.)
Khushi : And you didn't think it necessary to inform me?
Arshi : How could I? You said you've work to attend so I thought you left.  Go in and don't disturb my daddy.

Khushi smiled as she missed this side of her daughter.

Arnav was startled when he felt her hand on his back. He didn't expect her to be here. However,  he soon relaxed feeling her touch.

Before Khushi could fathom anything, she found herself beneath Arnav.

"What just happened?!" she thought to herself.

"Agar hamari past itni khoobsurat thi, kyun dher kar rahi hai mujhe batane se?!" asked Arnav.
(If our past was so beautiful, what's stopping you from telling me?)

To be continued...
Please don't forget to vote and comment.