Part 7

Arshi finally reaches Delhi RM. (Self talk) : Ughh why is it so hard to confront them?! It's not like they'll gobble me up. They're family after all dammit. It's okay I got this.

Arshi rings the bell and Hari Prakash opens the door.

HP : Arshi betiya tum! Kaise ho? ( Arshi you?! How are you?
Arshi : Main theek hoon kaka. Aap kaise ho? ( I'm okay. How are you?)
HP : Aap khaade kyun hai?! Aandhar toh aaye na!!! Nahi nahi vahi rukh mein abhi aati hoon. ( Why are you standing there come inside! No wait I'll be back just now.)
Before Arshi retaliates HP was out of sight.
Arshi (confused) : What?!

Khushi comes there with the a aarti thaal and welcomes her.

Arshi : Ma aap kaise ho? Naraaz ho mujhse? Aap bhaat kyun nahi kariye hai? ( ma how are you? Are you angry at me? Why ain't you talking?)
Khushi gestures her to keep quiet as she's praying.
Arshi takes her mother's blessings and hugs her.
Khushi (faking anger) : Tumhe baataya nahi ki tum aarahi ho! (You didn't tell me that you were coming.)
Arshi : Agar bataa diya toh yeh expressions kabhi nahi dehkti. (if I told you then I wouldn't of experienced your expressions.)
Khushi : What the?! ...
Arshi intervenes
: Ma yeh bags bahaut baari hai. Mujhe aandhar toh aane do. (Ma at least let me come inside these bags are very heavy.)

Arshi enters and greets everyone. They're shocked and happy to see her after 2 years.

Arshi : Dad aur baaki sab kaha hai? Aur Aman chachu?
(Where's dad, and the others? And Aman uncle?)

The fact that she didn't ask about Aarav didn't go unnoticed by them.

Anjali : Dad unke kamre mein hai Aur sab office chali gaye Aur tumhari Aman chachu London chali gayi. (Arnav is in his room, and the others went to office. And your Aman uncle went to London.)

Arshi : Aap kaise hai bua? Lekin aise aachank London kyun chali gaye? (How are you Aunt? But why did he go all of a sudden to London?)

Anjali : I'm fine Arshi. (Anjali stated putting an end to their conversation)

Arshi sensed her coldness and was very well aware of the reason but she had her most important person who needed her undivided attention.

Arshi went to her father's room and is shocked at the sight he offered.