Part 4

Late at night...
After a long drive AKR finally reaches her destination. It seems to be a small house.
AKR knocks on the door

An old lady opens the door...

Garima (Shocked) : Aarushi betiya tum? Aap aandhar aaye na!!! (Aarushi you? Please come inside).

Arsh enters and takes her blessings.
Shashi and Madhumati come to see who has come at this part of the night. Both of them are shocked as well as happy to see her after 2 years.

Shashi : Arshi betiya tum kab aaye? ( When did you come?)
She then detaches herself from Garima and goes to Shashi and Buaji

Arshi : Aaj sube Nanu ( maternal grandfather) Sorry ki mein aap laug disturb kiya. Meine socha kyun na hum, aap laug se milu, aur kal Delhi wapaas jau ( Sorry I disturbed all of you. I thought to meet you'll before I head back to Delhi tomorrow.)
Garima : Itni jaldi kyun? Kuch din aur rukh jau. (Why so quickly ?! Stay for more days)

Arshi : Nahi nani (maternal grandmother) bahaut sara kaam baki hai Delhi mein. Aur... (No nani. I've a lot of work pending in Delhi. And...)
Buaji : Hai re Nandikishore!!! Ee lo, aatiye hi kaam ki baat kariye hai!!! Sanak hogaye ka?! ( HRN!!! Here you go, as soon as she came she starts talking about work. Have you gone crazy?)

Arshi (chuckles) : Okay!!! Yeh sab choro aur yeh baato aap laug ki tabiyaat kaisi hai?! Nanu aur tumhari sehet ka kya?! Sab theek hai na?! ( okay leave all this and tell me how are You'll? And Nanu how's your health?!)

Shashi : Devimaya se kripa se Hum sab theek hai betiya! Aap kaise ho?! (By DM's blessings we're all well! How are you?)

Arshi : Hum theek hai nanu! (She smiles.)

Garima : Agar tum theek ho toh  yeh Kya hai?! (Pointing towrds her figure) Tum itni patli kaise hogaye?! Kahana ka rahi ho ya nahi?! ( if you are okay than what is this?! How is it that you are gone so thin? Are you even eating food?!)

Arshi : Asa nahi hai Nani. Mein theek hoon! ( It's not like that Nani. I'm okay!)

Garima : Rukh mein kahana lagati hoon! (Wait, I'll just lay the table)

Arshi : Nahi Nani mein sube se ka lungi. Waise bhi bahuat raat ho chuki ... ( interrupted by bua Nani)

Buaji : Pagal hogaye tum?! Kisse puchraye hoon mein?! Agar tum sankadevi ki beti toh Pagal toh hogi na!!! Garima uski baat mat maan aur kahaana lagau. (Are you gone crazy?! Who am I asking?! If you're Sankadevi's daughter than you are bound to be crazy!!! Garima don't listen to her and lay the table.

Arshi : Lekin... ( but...)

Shashi : Yeh tumhare hi ghar hai betiya. (This your home my child.)

Arshi eats and then retires to her room...
She comes out from the bathroom and is lost in her thoughts

Dad if it wasn't for you calling me back to India to mend things between you and mom then I wouldn't of come and let my shadow fall on you'll. As soon as I came, a mess was created.

Flashback

Arshi was in her cabin at AKR Designz all of a sudden she gets a call from a private number. She knew better than to ignore it. Her past taught her that.

She picks it up on the second ring...
Arshi : Hello Aarushi Singh Raizada here!
Man : Hello Arshi.
Even though it was the first call made by him after the incident, she didn't need to think twice to recognize the owner of that voice.
Arshi : Dad! ( trying to suppress her emotions) Dad! How are you?!
There is no reply
Arshi :  Dad!
Arnav : Delhi wapas aajau! (come back to Delhi)

To be continued...

Guys this is part 4. Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks to all of you who viewed and voted.