Part 6

Arshi woke up early and left bidding farewell to her maternal family making sure that they don't tell the Raizadas about her arrival.

Before she starts her journey she stopped by a nearby 'Dargah' ( place of prayer )
She's dressed in her formals however, she still covers her head with a white dupatta. She takes offerings and places it near the shrine. Thereafter she goes and gets her manaat ki chaabi. She locks it and keeps it with her after praying for her family. On the other side, a man is seen to be doing the same.
Arshi steps down making her scarf to fall down exposing her face. She picks it up and all of a sudden she hears a voice from behind.
Man : Aapni baapo ke liye pratana karaaye ho tum?! (Are you praying for your sins to get washed away)
Arshi ignores him and walks away.
Man : It seems like you didn't recognize me...I'm (interrupted by Arshi)
Arshi : Oh no I very well did Mr Khuranna but I know very well to avoid jokers when I see them and besides I don't come to a holy place to recognize people rather I come to pray.
MK : One comes to a holy place like this ( points at her dress). Well I don't blame you. Your parents must be just as characterless, otherwise they'd of cared to instill values....(interrupted  by Arshi)
Arshi : Listen Mr you don't ...(interrupted by a crowd of people)
Lady : Sharam nahi aati aapko ase giri hui harkaat karte hue?! (Don't you feel ashamed of committing a low act?)
Arshi looks confused as she doesn't know what the lady is talking about
Arshi : Excuse me!
Man : Ee lo bhai. Yaha Kare hai jase Kuch hua hi nahi. ( Look at her audacity. She's acting as if nothing happened.
Someone shows her a video that consists of yesterday's happenings. It states that AKR is a fraud and the video goes on to questions ASR's reputation.
Arshi  ( voice enriched with rage) : Tumne kiye ye!!! ( She tells Mr Khurrana)
Another lady : Why are you getting angry? He did the right thing by bringing out your truth.
Another Lady : Tum phir bhi yaha kaare ho. Kuch toh sharaam kar. Lagta hai aapne ma, baap aapko sanskaar nahi sihkaya ( you're still standing here. At least have some shame. It seems like your parents haven't instilled values in you.)
Lady : Aur nahi toh kya. Look at how she's dressed. It's either her parents didn't instill values in her or they're just as characterless...
Arshi : Bas. Ek Aur shabd nahi unke kilaaf.
Man : Kyun? Bura laga?
Arshi : Mr Khurrana yeh tumhari  Kiya hua daram hai Na?! ( MK this is all your work right?)
Man : You're still stuck at that. Your parents must really be ashamed of you or they must be really degrading to have bore a child like you.
Arshi ( enraged) : Maine kaha Na ek Aur shabd nahi unke kilaaf. Aap laug iss seedhi si baat samajh nahi aati yah samajh na nahi chaati. Jaha tak mere parents ki baat hai voh dono mere saath bahaut khush hogi yeh jaankaar ki mein unke parvarish se nibaaya. Aur un se acha ma baap mein aapne life mein kabhi nahi dehka. Agaar aap laug ke liye parvarish itni maine rakti hai toh kyun na hum aap laug bata de ki kitni sanskari hoon mein. Aur voh bhi mere mom dad ki wajah se. Agar mere parents ki parvarish nahi hoti toh shayaad mein aap laugo ko ek mauka bhi nahi dete baat karne ke liye. Agar unke liye nahi toh shayaad Pooja toh kya mein Bhagwaan ko kabhi yaad nahi aati. Voh dono hamesha mujhe sikha te thi agar kisi Mandir ya 'Dargah' pass kare toh hamesha Bhagwaan ka Ashirwaad leke Chalo. Kisi bhi kimaat par, kyun ki Bhagwaan hamesha mere saath hai. Aap laug itni baate kar rahi hai leken aapki bacho kahi deekh nahi rahi. Asa kyun? Kya aap laug unhe sanskaar nahi sikhaayi ya phir voh aana hi nahi chaati. ( I said not a word against them. You people can't understand a simple thing or is it that you'll don't want to understand. As far as my parents being happy is concerned then they'll be happy knowing that I didn't go astray. If upbringing matters a lot to you people so let me give you an insight about how much values have been instilled in me by my parents and family. If it wasn't for their upbringing then maybe I'd of shut you'll up when you'll targeted me. If it wasn't for them then forget prayer I wouldn't have even remembered God. They always taught me if I ever happen to pass a Temple or a 'Dargah' then I must get down and seek blessings before I proceed with anything. You people are talking so much but your children are not here. Why is that?! Is it because you haven't instilled values in them or is it that they didn't want to come.)
Man : Yeh saab toh theek hai. Leken itni Aachi parvarish hone ke naatir aap ase kaise kar Sakti hain?! Itni giri hui harkaat. Akir sach kya hai. ( All this is alright! But despite having a good upbringing how can you stoop so low? What is the truth?!)
Arshi : Aabsaus ki baat yeh hai ki aap laug ke liye, jutti kahaaniya sach hai. Leken kohi sach nahi badal sakta akir sach toh sach hai aur sach toh ek hi hai. ( It's a pity that you people accept a lie as a truth. But no one can change the truth as the truth is the truth and there is only one truth.)
Arshi : Aur sach toh yeh hai ki iss samaaj itni gaatiya hai ki that I can't even imagine. (And the truth is that this society is so low that I can't even imagine.)  Instead of coming to a holy place to pray people's characters' are  questioned or they are being observed which is disgusting.  Laug aksaar bhool jata hai ki Bhagwaan hamesha hamare paas hota hai. Cha khaar bhi mein iss baat ko mita nahi sakti na aap. Aur voh yeh bhi bhool jati ki Bhagwaan ko mann se yaad ki ya jaata kaapro se nahi. Akir Pooja kaar rahi hai toh puri Shraddha Aur prem se karti hai.
( People often forget that God is always with us. Even if I want I can't erase that fact nor can you'll  and they also forget that that God is remembered with the heart and mind and not by clothes. If you're doing prayers then it should be done with love and devotion.)
Aap laug yaha aati hai Sirf laugo ko taanha Marti hai aur laugo ko neecha deekhane ke liye aati hai aap Sab. Sach toh yeh hai ki yaha kohi nahi aata kyun ki voh Bhagwaan se maan se yaad ki ya jaata. ( The truth is you'll come here under the pretext of religion to insult people. The truth is no one remembers God here.) All of you're a pretense. Disgusting and unbelievable!!!
The crowd walks away.
MK : You may have got away this time....
Arshi : Don't talk to me. You disgust me. Even in a holy place you check girls out. I pray that I don't get to see you again. And if you do anything stupid like you did today MK than the consequences will be severe.
MK :...
Arshi : Get out!!! And she walks away