02: TOO LATE

After being asleep for about 30 minutes, Jeno finally woke up

After being asleep for about 30 minutes, Jeno finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes before clearing out his vision.

"WHO THE FU-"

"Boiii we don't curse in this Christian household."

"-DGE"

"Exactly." The black haired guy approached Jeno closer, lifting his chin up.

"What's your name?" The guy said with a soothing tone.

"J-jeno, Lee Jeno.." the guy stared deeply into his eyes as he scanned every feature of Jeno's face.

"You're beautiful." He leaned closer, until their lips only centimeters away.

"Oh my God! This is what I get for eating your chocolate chips cookies?!" A tall guy suddenly entered the room, making both of them freezes.

The black haired guy backs off, making Jeno's eyes widened and his mouth hung open, because in front of him now..Are two vampires?

"Wh-where am I?" The both of them chuckled, even though there's nothing funny.

Jeno looked at them weirdly, who are these dorks?

"Don't be scared kitten, you're safe with us." The tall guy said with a smirk.

"Oh, by the way..I'm Mark, Mark Lee." He offered Jeno a bottle of water and Jeno accepted it.

Jeno drank the water while glancing up at the two good-looking boys in front of him.

Then a red scent came from their body.

'It's true they're vampires..' he thought.

Mark then realized that Jeno was looking at them for a minute there, he showed a grin before sitting next to Jeno.

JENO'S POV

"Now tell me, why there's a vampire in the human world?"

Wait for what? What does he mean by that?

Ah! The necklace!

"Mhm..I was exploring the human world." Jeno looked away, not wanting to meet Mark's sharp gaze.

"Well, okay then. Thank God I rescued you, those humans might have killed you if I didn't." Well, they were trying to capture you earlier, Mr. Mark Lee.

Should I trust these guys? They are vampires though, and they might kill me if they know that I'm a human, with an ability to see their scent.

CRASSH!

I know that sound, it's the sound of shattering glass.

"Ugh, it's that guy again, isn't it?" Mark ruffled his hair.

Who? Who's that guy?

"Yep, it's the same guy, every single day" the tall guy rolled his eyes after looking through the window?