29: CHOICES

"Where is Jeno?" Jaemin looked around the empty bedroom with two of his hands carrying some boxes full of food

He put it on top of the little table next to the couch slowly, his eyes still exploring the room. It smells weird. He felt uncomfortable by the scent, but then, he widened his eyes suddenly when he heard Jeno's voice inside his mind. Not telepathy. Only like a little of it and its being cut off, almost like when you're losing connection.

"where's jeno...and also, all of them?" jaemin continued to ask his own self, something smells fishy not meat-ty.

"i can smell...human and also vampire...and a little bit of..werewolf? That's weird..." jaemin sat down, thinking on his own.

"jaemin!"

jaemin stood up, jeno's voice came into his mind again, but it was kind of blurry. his head felt pain, his body felt weak and he fell to the floor, holding his head while arching in pain.

"jeno!" jaemin screamed, he knew that the older was hurting.

if he felt sudden pain, that means his soulmate is in much more pain than what he is feeling right now.

meanwhile jeno..

"Aargh! It- hurts!" He screamed out like, his arm cracked.

"I told you not to mess with me, human." mark's gaze was so sharp, jeno felt that dominant power.

"let him go!" chenle attacked, but it didn't even hit mark.

jisung was still in pain, his neck was still burning, blood was coming out of his neck.

he tried to stand up, but fell again to the ground, his hand on his neck.

"ch-chenle...watch out!" jisung forced to stand up, ran as fast as he can till he blocks the attack from near chenle's body.

"JISUNG!" Chenle's scream was so loud and because jisung blocked the attack, he fainted with some part his body burned.

"being protecting eh? how cute." mark smirk appeared again.

"stop being a slut...stop..this now.." jeno slowly said as he tried to endure the pain on his right arm, his bone was broken.

"oh no no no, that ain't happening. not until, i take my revenge." he lit up both of his hands again, aiming it towards renjun who's still unable to move a muscle because of the high leveled damage he had earlier.

"No! Renjun hyung! Go away from there!" Chenle shouted, Renjun heard that, but still, its no use.

He can't even move his hand.

"Say goodbye to your little friend." He raised his hands up, ready to fire his power towards the poor boy.

"r-renjun hyung..no.." jisung tried to reach up his hand to help him move, but his body was the most damaged out of them all.