15: DARK

"Did you guys really do it?!" obviously that was donghyuck, he's their number one supporter

"Errr...not really.." chenle rubbed his nape, looking all shy and stuff.

"Holy shit you guys grow fast." mark being the oldest grandpa- I mean hyung, said that while shaking his head.

"fuck off oldie, I'm sure you're thirsty for hyuck hyung's ass." jisung rolled his eyes.

"you haven't seen jaemin staring at jeno's non existent ass-"

"i don't stare at butts, hyung." jaemin lazily said while rolling his eyes.

"okay, first of all, I'm eating right now. Second, you guys are talking about kinky shit. Third, I'm fucking disgusted by all of your thirsty hormones." renjun said, unable to swallow down his food.

"Oops, sorry injun-ah." jeno said, earning a playful smile by renjun.

"So, we don't have any mission to do today?" chenle asked.

"Oh please, no more." Mark rubbed his temple.

"i don't want jeno being chased by wild dogs again." Jaemin said, while chuckling.

"I almost died when one of them bit my shirt," Jeno said, shaking his head.

"And the last time we went to a mission...didn't go that well-"

"Seeing mark naked wasn't such a great sight either." jaemin sighed.

"That wasn't my fault you know! The guy burned my shirt for calling him a shrimp!" mark crossed his arms.

"why am i friends with all of this crackheads." renjun sighed, for the millionth time today.

"You're one of us, ge." Chenle smiled.

"Sadly."

they were having such a weird talk, but then a tall guy approached them.

"Ayo wassup man!"

"heyyyy lucas, what's good?" mark asked.

"Jungwoo's ass."

"Here we go again..." Renjun said, avoiding all of their gazes.

"Don't even start with your whipped culture." Jisung said, playing with his phone.

"i had enough getting a kick by all of you everytime i talk about jungwoo." 

"You deserve it, bitch." Donghyuck came back again with the fire spitting.

Well, he ain't suga, but he still spits fire alongside with renjun.

"Also, Mr.Johnny told me to summon y'all to his office. He needs some report." Lucas said before leaving.

"Do we even need summoning, he could just call us though." Jeno said, no printer just fax.