12: MISSION

Jeno was waiting for Mark and Donghyuck to come from their bedroom

Jaemin? Well, he's doing something.

That something is sleeping. They already searched for more information.

Her twin was hanging out with her friend before she picks up the phone which was ringing when she comes inside the room.

There was no sign of her phone in her room, even her sister didn't know about it. Renjun and Mark picked up a mysterious glasses.

"Wait...Do you know who this belongs to?" Mark asked the girl who was having her head low.

"Oh?! That's my cousin's glasses! W—Why is it here?!" She grabbed the glasses and checked around it, there was his name on it, her cousin's name.

'Yoon Minsung' was written neatly in cursive letters.

"Wait for what? Isn't he dead?"

"Yea..He died already." She said.

"Wha..Wait wait wait! No...Sorry to ask, but is he a vampire?"

"Of course he is! If he's human, he will get killed already!" She said, chuckling a little.

As Jeno gulped.

"Oooh..Okay then, can you please show me his room or maybe dorm?" Renjun asked nicely, she nodded.

"He was a neat person, but I don't know what happened to his room." She said ,opening the door, because their room was close actually.

The room was dark, and there are cobwebs everywhere, many dust and rats all over the room, scaring Jisung after he saw a cockroach coming towards him as he hugged Chenle.

"Holy shit..What's this nasty smell.." jaemin mumbled under his breath, even the others couldn't hear him.

"Scaredy cat." Chenle mocked as Jisung immediately let go of Chenle.

"Chensung rise~" Donghyuck sang.

"Shut up. I don't like him." Jisung said.

"Yeah hyung, me too." Chenle added as the rest of the rolled their eyes.

Jeno's eyes suddenly caught something, a yellow scent.

"Yellow?" Jeno said without realizing.

"What's wrong hyung?" Chenle asked.

"N—nothing.."

"This is like so weird tho, your cousin is already dead, but his glasses is here. Are you 100% sure that he's dead?" Mark questioned the blonde white-haired girl.

"I-i went to the funeral.."

"Gosh, my brain is hurting." Donghyuck said, massaging his temple.

"My last brain cells just died." Jisung said.

"You have brain cells?" Chenle asked the younger, making the younger glared at him.