Authors Note

Okay guys, so sense this IS an A/U, i believe there are a few things that need specified. 

1. Judy is an only child. The reasoning for this will be in the first chapter.

2. Judy doesn't believe she could be a cop, so has decided to not try and succeed in it.or will she?

3. The situation with Gideon is still a thing. Nothing has changed there.

4. Nick and Judy are the same age. [should've seen that coming]

5. JUDY. HATES. FOXES.

So, that about sums it up.

I know i have 132,968 stories on my account that i haven't gotten to, and i will talk about that. All my stories except for 'It's (not) Wrong' are discontinued. Meaning, if you guys want to look at my unfinished ones and you think you can make something really good with them, by all means, do so. Just tag me in the first chapter so i can keep myself up-to-date with it. 

So, 'It's (not) Wrong is still going to be updated. I may just switch between the two once in a while. 

Anyway, that is about it. Hope you guys enjoy the story. Go ahead and read chapter to, just swipe up twice for that using a phone, and click that big orange button for those on a computor. anyway guys, till CH. 1......

                                                                                   Toodles