First Day; Worst Day

AN- Hope you guys are ready for this chapter. Fair warning, there is a high chance you won't like Judy after this.

enjoy

 "Hurry up, Jude," Stu Hopps said from the other side of the house,"Can't be late fro your first day."

Judy finally exited her room and into the kitchen, whereing a pair of blue jeans and a red flannel shirt,"Do I have to go?"

"Yes you od," Bonnie said, pouring herself a cup of coffee,"Don't worry. You will be fine. You sure you don't want us to take you?"

Judy shook her head,"Trust me, i'll be fine."

"Then you better go," Stu said,"The bus will be here soon."

Judy turned around, about to walk out the door, but then her ears went down. The bunny ran and gave her mom and dad a hug,"I love you guys."

"We love you too," Bonnie said,"Now go on. Try to make some new friends."

Judy nodded her head,"I can only try."

Judy then walked out the house and stood in her driveway, waiting for the bus to come. Finally, the bunny saw a yellow vehicle come her way that said 'Zootopia City Schools.'

The bus stopped in front of her and lion looked at her,"You the new kit?"

Judy nodded her head, and she entered the bus. The bunny looked around and finally found an empty seat close to the back. The bunny knew she was getting looks from other mammals which made sense. She was the new girl.

"Howdy farm girl," a mammal said, using an overly drawn out southern accent.

Judy shook her head as she sat down, putting her headphones in to drown out the sound of mammals running their mouth.

After what felt like hours, the bus made a stop in front of the school. Judy got off the bus and looked at the LARGE school that now stood in front of him. Mammals of all species were walking around and talking. Judy started walking, trying to find the main office. Finally, she found the room she was looking for.

"Can I help you?" a kind otter said.

"Yes," Judy said,"My name is Judy Hopps. I just enrolled here."

"Oh of course," the female otter, with a nametag that read Cindy Rail, said,"This is your schedual. Room numbers are also there."

"Thank you," Judy said.

"I'm telling you Wilde," a voice said from a door inside the office,"If you do that crap again, it is off to detention."

"You get the privilege of seeing me all day, Joey. Now you want to keep me longer? I am starting to think you have a crush on me."

Judy's ears went up when she saw a fox with a sly smile walk out.

""Causing more trouble, Nick?" Mrs. Rail said.

"Meh," the fox said,"Mrs. Thompson doesn't like it when I sleep in her class."

"You are on thin ice with Mr. Corbin, Nick. Better watch it."

"Don't worry. Joey loves me."

Judy tried not to make eye contact with the fox. She had a few fox encounters in her past, and they were never good. Judy hated foxes, and to learn that there was foxes in this school made her want to leave now.

"I'm gonna go now," Judy said to the otter."

"Ok, Dear. If you ever need anything, just come here and ask."