Hang out?

AN- Really good chapter guys. Or at least i think so.

ENJOY

 Nick Wilde woke up on a Wednesday morning, ready to get to school and continue the amazing work he had been doing in his classes. His grades were starting to come up, and he was happy for that. Of course, his bike still wasn't fixed, so he continued getting rides from Judy, which was pretty cool. Judy listened to a lot of amazing music he could enjoy, and they always stopped for coffee.

Nick had grown to think of Judy as family. She was his only real friend in a long time, and she was the nicest mammal he knew, aside from his mom. So, with a smile on his face, the fox got his bag, kissed his mama goodbye, and went outside just as Judy was pulling into the driveway.

"Hey, Carrots," Nick said with a smile.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" the bunny laughed.

The fox laughed a little as he got in the truck, and put his seat belt on,"Any word about my Motorcycle?" Nick asked.

"My cousin should have it back by this weekend if you can wait that long."

"I think I can manage to do that," Nick said.

"So, did you study last night?"

"Till about two in the morning. I really need to pass this test for Mrs. Thompson."

"Same," Judy said.

Nick chuckled a little,"Like it's even going to be a problem for you. You are the smartest mammal in that school."

Judy didn't know why, but that comment from Nick made her blush a little, and she thanked got that her fur made it impossible to see,"Oh please, Slick Nick, you have the smarts, you just need to learn when to use them."

Nick dramatically put his paw over his heart and said,"Dear rabbit, you have hurt me. You have broke my heart and crushed my soul to where now I can feel nothing. How shall I go on now?"

Judy shook her head,"You going to be the next shakespear?"

Nick shrugged,"Who knows. As you said, I have the smarts."

Judy drove on fro another five minutes until finally they had reached there destination as ZHS. The tow got out and grabbed their bags out of the bed of the truck,"You ready for another day of hell?" Judy asked the fox.

"Oh yeah," Nick said as the two entered the doors."

###

Nick and Judy sat in Mr. Core's Math class side by side as they did every morning and continued on the assignment they were given. As this assignment was going on, Mr. Core was handing out graded tests, and when he got to Nick, the teacher smiled widely,"Mr. Wilde, you have improved greatly. I am very happy with you."

"Thank you," Nick said,"However, I think that Mr. Corbin is a little sad that he hasn't seen me in a few days."

"Well, the relationship between the two of you is a strong one. Maybe he will find it in his heart to forgive you."

The two laughed a little at the joke telling, and Mr. Core handed Judy her test. A 100, as always.

"You know, Carrots, you are really smart. What do you plan on doing when you get out of this trash bin called school?"

Judy shrugged,"Well, I really don't know. I think I will just be a farmer. Live on the legacy."

Nick raised a brow,"Why does it seem like you have other plans?"