BunnyBurrow Pt.1

AN- Try not to laugh challenge. Starting...NOW!!

ENJOY

Bonnie had Stu's truck packed up and ready to go to BunnyBurrow for the funeral of Don Hopps. Judy took a while to say goodbye to Nick as they would not be home for a few days.

"Here's the key to my truck sense your mom has that doctors appointment tomorrow," the bunny said, giving Nick the keys to her truck.

Nick smiled as he put the keys into his pocket," Don't miss me too much."

"Har har," the bunny said with a laughed," To be honest though, it will be strange not having you around."

Nick gave a loving smile to the bunny and said," I'm not going anywhere. We can video chat tonight and text throughout the day.

"We gotta go, Judes," Stu called from his truck.

Judy then gave Nick a quick kiss on the lips and told him she loved him before running for her dad's truck.

The fox smiled as he watched the pickup leave.

###

Judy sat In the back of the truck, watching the trees as they zoomed passed the window. The drive to BunnyBurrow would take a couple of hours and was a little excited to see home again. After almost a year, the bunny forgot what the old town was like.

"Where are we going to be staying?" Judy asked.

"Well, we your aunt Faith was going to let us stay with her, but if you would rather hang out with an old friend from here for a night, we will be fine with it."

Judy nodded her head," I think Alice would be happy to see me."

Stu chuckled," I can already see you showing off that boyfriend of yours to Alice."

Judy shrugged with a smile," I don't see how I can't."

The ride lasted another hour before the truck pulled into Her aunt Faiths yard.

"There is my big sister," the older bunny said, giving Bonnie a tight hug," and my favorite niece," she said giving Judy a hug also.

"There is also me," Stu said with a chuckle.

"Bonnie, I think your luggage is talking," Faith said. She and Stu always pocked fun at eachother and got along real well.

"Well, I guess the witch is still a fussing bitch."

Judy laughed," Dr. Suess is shook dad."

"You're on his side?!" Faith asked Judy with wide eyes.

"I take no sides," Judy commented.

The older bunny the grew a sly smile," So, I hear you have a foxy boyfriend, in more ways than one."

"Perhaps I do," Judy said with a smile.

Faith then raised a brow," Can I see the pictures? I know you have plenty."

Judy rolled her eyes with a smile as she showed her aunt a picture of her and Nick leaning on his motorcycle.

"Oh, that is hot."

"Aunt Faith!" Judy said blushing.

"I was talking about the bike," the bunny laughed," But he is pretty hot too."

"Ok," Stu said with a laugh," Let's get settled in. Judy is going to spend the night with her friend Alice for tonight so they can catch up."

Faith nodded her head," She can take my car of she wants."