Te amaré para siempre

AN- Spanish really is a beautiful language. Anyway, new chapter, lets get it going.

ENJOY

"Alright Grasshoppers," Mr. Core said, walking into the classroom," I understand that it is the last day of school for the year and you are already thinking about how hammered you will be this evening, but if we could keep the class to a dull roar, that would be great."

"You know you're gonna miss us," Nick said with a smug smile.

"Don't kid yourself, Wilde," Mr. Core laughed," You and Hopps just stay out of trouble," he finished with a wink.

The fox and bunny both blushed and said,"Fair enough."

Yes, the year was ending for the students and a long summer break full of whatever life had planned until September, where they will start their senior year.

Alot had happened in Judy's first year at ZHS, and she honestly wished that she could go back in time and relive it. True, at first it was rough, but then Nick came into her life, giving this whole move a damn good reason to love it in Zootopia.

The bell to the school rang loudly, signaling the younger mammals that they were now able to go. Of course, Nick had to act out his feelings like always, running through the halls yelling,"FREEDOM!!"

"Get back here, Nick," Judy and Finnick said at the exact same time.

"I figured you would have joined him," Judy said to the smaller fox.

"And risk looking like that?" Finnick responded with a raised brow, motioning toward the fox," I'll just hold it in."

Nick finally made his way back to the bunny and fox panting,"Had enough?" Judy asked with a short laugh.

"Yes..." the fox said, breathing deeply," I need to get into shape."

Judy giggled, giving her fox a kiss on the cheek,"Let's get home."

"I'll hit you guys up later," Finnick said, walking out of the school, toward his van.

Nick and Judy walked that direction, also, toward Nick's bike.

"I have a feeling this summer will hold a lot of promise," Judy said with a beaming smile.

"Same here," Nick said, pulling the bunny closer," I have been enjoying the living arrangement."

Judy chuckled," Even with Dad watching your every move?"

Nick shrugged," He's being a good dad.Honestly, if I ever have kids, I would probably be the same way."

The two finally made it to Nick's motorcycle and Nick handed Judy her helmet," So, you have been thinknig about kids," Judy said.

Nick immediately froze," Uh..no..i mean...maybe..i mean.."

Judy laughed as touched Nick's cheek," Nothin to be ashamed of," Judy sighed," I think everyone thinks about that kind of thing once in a while."

The two hopped onto the bike and started their way toward Hopp's Farm.

###

"Welcome home you two," Daisy Wilde said, sitting in the living room with Bonnie, playing a round of cards.

"Hay, mom," Nick said, kissing his mother on the forehead," How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine," Daisy smiled," A few pains this morning, but it's nothing those prescription pills didn't fix.