The move

AN- This chapter is pretty lit. Trying to put it up quickly because I am pressed for time. 

ENJOY

"Alright, mom, everything is packed and Judy and Stu should be here soon."

"Ok, dear," Daisy said with her soft voice,"You know, i think i might miss this place a little bit."

Nick nodded his head. Sure, there were some VERY bad memories here, but this house also held some amazing memories. The fox looked out the window, seeing two truck pull up.

"Hey, Carrots," Nick said with a smile,"Look, guys, i really cannot thank you enough for this."

"You're a good kit, Nick," Stu said with a smile,"Of course we will always be here to help you. However, i think we do need to set some ground rules."

Nick looked to the bunny a little nervously,"Ok?"

"Look, i know how you and Judy feel about eachother, so i'm not going to get on your back too hard about being together, however, you best know where the boundaries are. No kissing or making out in my presence. No heavy petting. No inappropriate touching, and DEFINATLY no sex!"

Judy and Nick both blushed bright red at the last comment,"Mr. Hopps, trust me i would not try anything like that. You can trust me."

"I hope i can," Stu said with a smile,"Now, let us begin the move."

Daisy sat in her wheelchair and watched the mammals put her and Nick's stuff in the back of both truck. It took them about two hours, but finally they had completed their task.

"Ok," Judy said," Daisy can ride with me. Nick can just follow us both on his bike."

"Sounds like a plan," Stu said, getting into his truck.

Before the bunny got into the truck, Nick stopped her,"Wait a second."

"What Judy asked confused.

"One moment," Nick said, looking at Stu's truck from the corner of his eye until it disappeared into the horizon,"Finally," Nick said, giving his bunny a kiss,"Gotta keep to your dad's ground rules."

Judy giggled a little,"You dumb fox."

Judy finally got into the truck and started onto the highway, catching up with her dad. Then the bunny looked in her rearview mirror and saw Nick right behind her.

"I think this arrangement will go very well," Daisy said with a smile,"Your parents are very nice."

"Thank you," Judy said with a smile. We already have a room situated for you. It's really close to mom and dad's. We thought that would be a good idea because my mom used to be a nurse."

"Oh, that's good," Daisy said,"What about Nick?"

"Well, they decided that me and Nick could share a room because wevare limited in room numbers. Sleeping in separate beds of course," Judy said with a laugh.

"Your dad really has it figured out."

"Yeah," Judy chuckled,"If Nick was to step out of line, My dad would probably hang him."

Daisy laughed,"I would do the same thing. I told Nick he had to wait till there was a ring on that fuzzy finger."

Judy laughed nervously,"Well, you do have a very handsome son, ma'am," Judy said,"VERY handsome."

Daisy nodded her head with a laugh,"I'm so glad he found you, Judy."

"No, Daisy. I'M glad i found HIM. Before i really got to know Nick, i hated Zootopia. I'd rather be living in BunnyBurrow that to live in this city. But, now that i have Nick, there is no place i would rather be in the whole world."