It's ok.

AN- Ok, This chapter is rated M due to event that will happen later. Anyway, this is the chapter. I hope you like it.

ENJOY

 After a weeks of investigations, questions, and loads of other things, Judy was finally able to go back to living her normal life. Well, almost normal.

The bunny had noticed that ever sense Judy came home, Nick had been acting worried, or maybe even scared. Judy had tried to ask him what was wrong, but the fox would just continue to put a sly smile on his face and say," Nothing, Carrots."

Though he did well at hiding what was truly bothering him, Judy had a feeling that it had to do with her, and having that thought in her mind scared her because she was worried he would try to leave her. Something she did not want to happen.

The fox and bunny were sitting together on the bed of her truck, the dents in the bumper looking darker than the rest of the bumpter due to the moons light hitting it. Judy took a glance over to her fox and saw he still had that look of doubt on his face," Nick, can you please tell me what is wrong?"

Nick once again put his smile on and said," Car-"

The fox was interupted by Judy speaking," Do not lie to me."

Nick's smile went away. He couldn't hide his thoughts forever," Carrots...what happened with that hog..and it being because of my father....i don't want you to have to live like that."

Judy looked down a little. It all made sense now," Nick, that hog was crazy and completely psychotic. Look at me, Nick. I am ok, and I will stay hat way until one of us dies of natural causes."

The fox smiled a little for only a moment," But, what if it happens again? Judy, I could never forgive myself if anything happened to you because of my families history."

Judy did the only thing she could think to do and kissed the fox, helping calm him down a little before saying," Nick, can we just forget that the whole thing with that hog ever happened? I can see that it is eating at you and I cannot have my fox feeling down over something that was not his fault. I am here and I am ok."

Nick smiled, taking the bunny's hand," What did I ever do to diserve you?"

Judy chuckled," I have been asking myself the same thing. Now, how about we do something fun today. Just me and you."

Nick smiled to the bunny," What did you have in mind, Carrots?"

"Well, the beach isn't too far away."

Nick smiled as he aaid," I would love more than anything to see you in a bathing suit, carrots, but I don't think I am up for it."

"The arcade?"

"Finnick is there. And I really just want to be with you."

Judy thought for a moment before saying," You know what? I have a great idea."

###

"This was a bad idea," Nick yelled, trying to calm down as the large roller coaster made its way down the large hill in the tracks.

'Mammal Thrills' was an amusment park not too for from the Savanna Central in Zootopia. The fox initially thought this would be fun, but was proven wrong by every large, clanking, hunk of metal they trusted to keep them safe.

The bunny was fine with all of this/ The fox? One could have thought he was about to die, and it didn't help none when Judy pulled an old bolt out of her pocket and threw it in the air while on a swaying pirate ship. The bolt landed right by Nick's feet and the fox had a heartattack.

Nick and Judy were now walking side by side. Both enjoying a candy apple as the walked.

"So, are you ok now?" Judy asked, a smile beaming on her face.

Nick also smiled and kissed the bunny on top of the head," As long as I am with you, I am always alright."

Judy blushed a little as the two started their way to her truck.

Judy and Nick rode together in the truck for a long way, seeing as the Savanna District is about 30 minutes away from her families farm.

The bunny continued to take small glances at Nick. Noticing every little detail on his foxy body. Nick took notice of Judy's little peeks but said nothing. If he was to say that he wasn't sneaking peeps of her too, that would be a lie. For a bunny, Judy was hot in Nick's eyes.

Judy was silent and tried to play it cool, but could feel it starting to heat up. Wait...it was just her. Judy did not know why she was feeling like this all of a sudden, but every little glimps at Nick made the heat worse and her body feeling more tingly.

"Nick," Judy said in a low voice.

"Yes?" Nick asked, looking at his bunny.

Judy took a breath as she spoke," You know I love you very much. I mean, more than I thought I could ever love another mammal."

Nick nodded his head," I love you too, Judy. No matter what."

'DAMMIT!' Judy thought in her mind. If it wasn't bad enough that he had used that sly voice on her, the fox called Judy by her first nme which always seemed to bring a shiver down her spine.

Then bunny pulled the truck into a small trail in the woods, leaving Nick confused until Judy shut off the truck and kissed her fox on the lips, her breathing starting to become more heave she touched his chest. Nick returned the kiss, allowing one of his paws to cup her face.

Judy moaned a little when she felt Nick run his hand down her back.

The bunny knew what she wanted right now. Sure, if her father found out, they would both be dead. If Daisy found out, Nick would be dead.

"Nick," Judy spoke, softly and seriously," I want you so badly."

Nick breathed heavy also as he kissed Judy's neck," I want you too."

"What if dad finds out?"

Nick put on his famous sly smile and said," Who's gonna tell him?"

Judy then whispered in Nick ear," If you are sure about this my foxy lover, condoms are in my glovebox," Judy then nibbled Nick's ear a little.

Nick realized something that Night. Judy Hopps has a Wild side.

###

Nick and Judy returned home, both of them thinknig about what just happened in the bunny's truck. Thankfully, they didn't have to talk to Stu and Bonnie too long because the two older bunnies went to sleep.

So, the fox and bunny went into their old room, laying together on the bed, Nick wrapping his arms around her small body," How are you feeling?"

"A little sore," Judy whispered," But it was so worth it."

The bunny then kissed Nick on the lips, feeling all of his love In that one simple kiss.

"Shall we go to bed?" Nick asked with a smile," After our activities, I think it is time for some good sleep."

Judy nodded her head and closed her eyes, It didn't take long for sleep to grab the bunny and grag her into the realm of dreams.

AN- Hope you guys liked the chapter. Was it too much? Too early? Too forward? Please guys, tell me the truth about this chapter, because if you have been with me for a while, then you know that i am not used to chapters like this so i need feedback. Till next chapter.....

                                                                                                                         Toodles